Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1441 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Opening your third eye

Quote Originally Posted by P.E.N.G.U.I.N.
    Scientists are working on an eye implant that would give us the ability to see colors we don't even know about. There's no way to imagine those colors...well...because we don't know they exist yet.
    thats got my head going mate hahah but truely i cant see how there can be more colours then there already is and why would u need an implant to see them

Opening your third eye

Quote Originally Posted by xNoa
    thats got my head going mate hahah but truely i cant see how there can be more colours then there already is and why would u need an implant to see them
    Because you'd be perceiving waves of the electromagnetic spectrum that don't have a color to us right now.
    [align=center]

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE!!!
    [/align]
    [align=center]
    :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
    1000 posts! Yippee!!!!
    :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:[/align]

3.   Advertisements

Opening your third eye

haha well there MIGHT be some new wave of color in the spectrum, but being an art major and knowing some about color, I highly doubt it. The color wheel pretty much takes care of any color ever.

Opening your third eye

no actually the colors go on infinitely both ways but your eye just can't see them. just like your remote controll uses light you cant see. The same thing is true with sound. the human ear can only pick up so much. you can't hear a dog wistle can you?? or how about the vibration of the planet Earth. Its frequency is way too low for you to hear.

Opening your third eye

yeah i know they go on "indefinitely" if you want to say that, but the set color spectrum now is all the colors go from, both picked up by human eyes or microscopes.

Opening your third eye

there would have to be a revised color spectrum for those with the operations :-)

Opening your third eye

yeah that would be REALLY weird to see a new section on the spectrum. But I'm still pretty sure any "new" shade or color is just a combination of the basic colors on the wheel. That's why it works so well I guess. :stoned:

Opening your third eye

No, the colors would be completely different. And, actually, it'd be traumatizing to suddenly be able to see things all over that you never used to. I mean, if all of a sudden you could see...radio waves, for example, you'd see all sorts of shit bouncing around, and you'd have NO idea what to make of it. Why? Because you have hundreds of thousands of years of evolution that told you what to make of specific wavelengths going into your eye or frequencies into your ear. We're just so used to the "Visible" light spectrum because it's what we've seen at birth. We see objects represented by waves instead of the waves themselves.

If you've ever celebrated your 1,000th post...on your 999th...you might be a stoner...

God, I can be retarded sometimes.

Opening your third eye

Quote Originally Posted by harmonicminor
    no actually the colors go on infinitely both ways but your eye just can't see them. just like your remote controll uses light you cant see. The same thing is true with sound. the human ear can only pick up so much. you can't hear a dog wistle can you?? or how about the vibration of the planet Earth. Its frequency is way too low for you to hear.
    Harmonic & Penguin are exactly right...

Opening your third eye

theres one way
    the superconcious mind
    it remembers all of your deaths and rebirths also remembers all the inbetweens where you were able to see beyond what humans can
    your ego prevents this though because your concious mind can't handle it

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast