Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sex, This will open your eyes

When it comes to sex if you can move her on:

an Instinctive level,
    an Emotional level,
    and a Phycological level,

It makes a world of difference than just going through the motions alone.

She has to see you as sexually valuable, (you control that).
    She has to be in the right state of mind, (you help her get there).
    She has to be in the right environment, (The easiest thing for you to do).

You can GAIN or LOSE sexual value. In other words, you can increase and decrease (intentionally or unintentionally) your ability to sexually inspire women. Regardless of looks, certain guys will be able to sexually inspire women much better than most guys. THEY DO THE RIGHT THINGS.

If your partner is not turned on properly SHE IS NOT HAVING SEX.

Never, ever GUILT or PRESSURE a woman into sex. Consider yourself warned.
    guilt induced tactics-sexual begging or complaining annoys her deep down. If she does have sex it will be worse with each passing minute.

She may go along with this, even for some time but it can SECRETLY eat at woman and they will NEVER TELL YOU WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

She will never consider this really good sex even though you might be satisfied.

Some women can go years in a relationship and never have really good sex in the way she considers good sex to be. Some men can go a year or more and not have sex at all in a relationship, not so easy to walk when your in a LTR or married, now there is more at stake.

It is no mystery why "good wives"/girl friends cheat! Some husbands/boyfriends actually have the balls to get mad at this woman when she finally carries it out to the third stage.

He has no right to be pissed at her when she finally decides to experience her natural urges to have sex...........(with another man). A mans worst fear.

Dont fool yourself into thinking that just because she has a diamond ring on her finger and there was an expensive wedding that she wont start looking at other men eventually who push those sexual buttons.

Women can be extremely loyal, they tend to be by nature, but when she cheats, she will justify it. Every single woman has a "speach" about how wrong they think cheating is and how they cant understand how other women cheat.

This is why a woman in a relationship can LOVE you, be AROUSED, while YOUR AROUSED and wish that you would just go take care of your own needs.

Doesnt make sense does it?

This is also the basis for sexual rejection in a relationship and a cause of resentment.

A guy that gets sexually rejected 3 times or so will most likely will quit trying when he didnt understand the proper approach.

Much like a woman who gets emotionally rejected 3 times or so when she just wants to talk. They are different, yet on equivelent levels of importance to each.

You see how this one thing can kill a relationship? This doesnt require 4 months of expensive marriage consuling to resolve or arguing about unrelated things. That is a recipe for disaster anyway by spilling negatives that hide the real problem. Spilling negatives will doom the relationship.

Some men might come to the conclusion that women just dont like sex as much as men or she has a libido problem. Wrong.

Women love sex just as much as men do but the APPROACH is KEY.

I will change the topic here.
    Concerning foreplay for example.

Women's conversation styles are alot like the way they enjoy foreplay.

Men tend to talk OBJECTIVELY, (make points), women tend to talk SUBJECTIVELY, (talk about different subjects and circle around not reaching a point).

The way she likes foreplay is the same as her conversation style, for most, to circle around her entire body, touching, taking your time and NOT to get to the point right away. Remember erogenous zones.

The lightest touch is best, long glides that break and pick up elsewhere with light kissing on her body. Stay away from the obvious areas, (vagina), as you are building the excitement through teasing.

A womans skin is 3 times more sensitive than a mans and this is important to remember about foreplay.

When it comes to oral sex it cant be fair to ask a woman to do something on you that you wouldnt do in return. A lot of women cant orgasm on penetration alone. Its better to spend time in the foreplay/oral sex department before moving ahead with sex.

A good thing to try is to use a Hall's mentholyptus, crunch it up in your mouth and then spread that on her vulva, lips and clitoris with the tongue, she'll like the menthol sensation at the same time. Since most of her nerve endings are on the outside not the inside it makes sense to spend a good deal of time on the outside first.

Theres alot more to be said on this topic of building your sexual value and stimulating her on the three levels.

Good day Gentlemen.
    Ganjasaurusrex Reviewed by Ganjasaurusrex on . Sex, This will open your eyes When it comes to sex if you can move her on: an Instinctive level, an Emotional level, and a Phycological level, It makes a world of difference than just going through the motions alone. She has to see you as sexually valuable, (you control that). She has to be in the right state of mind, (you help her get there). Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You are just wierd man, you talk like you are just so fucking dumb and shit man it gets on my fucking nerves

who asked you? Seriously...

interesting... :stoned:

the halls thing sounds crazy.gonna try that
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

Halls mentholyptus, the black pack to be exact.

the question here is, what are "the right things"?

Ill continue to throw up threads to tell you. A lot was presented here as far as the right things/wrong things. Review past 8 threads as well, "Dating"

Just take an objective look and decide for yourself. Some of this goes against the grain of what you might have been taught or misled to believe or by exposing the grey areas which add to confusion.

When you dont understand something its easy to get frustrated which leads to anger, or withdrawl.

Ill protect your heart and help you succeed. Or you can say Ganjasaurus your full of crap and throw all this out the window.

I want to hear more of this :stoned:

i agree with a lot of points made. but youre making it sound as if women are fickle, impossible to please, and overly conplex. like sex for them is a jigsaw puzzle that the woman is incapable of putting together on her own. i think that women should first learn how to please themselves and learn to be proud of thier sexuality befoer they ask a man to do it for them. and often the double standard prevents and scares women from exploring sex, thier bodies, thier wants, and thier senses. remember that womena re highly sexual creatures too, and that there are so many different types of sex in thier minds.

I agree with the above post. I am a girl and I don't feel anything at all like your patronization.

Who made you an expert? Because they were obviously wrong.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast