Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1490 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Guns

Just wondering what sort of guns you all own??? I have a Chinese version SKS, a nice Remington 20 GA Shotgun, and an old .22. I like to hunt deer and coyotes, so I have a reason for these guns...my fav is def. the SKS, that is a blast to shoot :rasta:
    hardon Reviewed by hardon on . Guns Just wondering what sort of guns you all own??? I have a Chinese version SKS, a nice Remington 20 GA Shotgun, and an old .22. I like to hunt deer and coyotes, so I have a reason for these guns...my fav is def. the SKS, that is a blast to shoot :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Guns

Guns are bad M'kayyyyyyy............

Guns

Hey where I live (Iowa) pretty much everyone has guns, so it's all good. Besides, people say the same thing about weed.....

Guns

Oh k - I'm in the UK soooooo .... anyways intrestng pic btw.....

Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Miggoll
    Oh k - I'm in the UK soooooo .... anyways intrestng pic btw.....
    So am I

Guns

i have a Heckler and Koch 9mm USP Compact, a SIGpro SP2009 9mm also with a .22lr conversion kit, an Auto Ordnance m1911 .45 cal, used to have a Glock 19c, i have a romanian AK47 with a 90 rd. drum magazine, and last but definitely not least, my M14 .30-06 with a 10x tasco on it, and converted to fullauto or semiauto. daomn!!!

Guns

Quote Originally Posted by da haze meister
    i have a Heckler and Koch 9mm USP Compact, a SIGpro SP2009 9mm also with a .22lr conversion kit, an Auto Ordnance m1911 .45 cal, used to have a Glock 19c, i have a romanian AK47 with a 90 rd. drum magazine, and last but definitely not least, my M14 .30-06 with a 10x tasco on it, and converted to fullauto or semiauto. daomn!!!
    My kind'a guy

Guns

Quote Originally Posted by da haze meister
    that is sweet, how bad is the kick off of your m14, especially on full auto?? I shot my friends .30-06 once a couple years ago, those things are pretty beefy guns. :dance:

Guns

This is what I shot in Orlando...

.22lr, .380 (didn't shoot), .357 Magnum, .38 Special, .45 Auto, .45 Colt (didn't shoot), and last but not least 12 gauge short.
    Also shot an M-16, chambered for 9mm.. didn't realise it was on full-auto, lol.

Also held a Smith & Wesson .500 .

Guns

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Sheets To The Wind
    So am I
    Take my lunch money. :dance:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast