Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1496 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gangsta shooting in Liberia

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=414704&page=1

holy crap guys, funny stuff. Remember, the use of sights are stricktly prohibited!
    Omni05 Reviewed by Omni05 on . gangsta shooting in Liberia http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=414704&page=1 holy crap guys, funny stuff. Remember, the use of sights are stricktly prohibited! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i dunt really think its that funny, quite irritating since most the people laughing are just geeks who will never(fortunately) have to fight like that

id rather be a geek than a dumbass with a blown spring on his Kalashnikov magazine

i wasnt insulting you or nothing mate, just personally couldnt see what was so funny(lots of responses on the thread)

You are an ignorant asshole. That is in not funny. You're the dumbass. Liberia is only just beginning to recover from one of the most brutal, horrific, and chaotic "civil wars" (if you could even call it a war) in history. Most of the guys in those pictures were probably given a gun and forced to fight.
    If you want something to laugh at, laugh at the fact that rebel soldiers were known to go into battle completely drunk, wearing shower caps and bath robes. I take that back, even that's not funny. It just shows how fucked up that "war" was. If anything, that just makes it even more disturbing.
    You have it so easy compared to those guys, which sucks b/c you don't deserve an easy and good life.

Someone got their broom to far up their ass...

i dont find it funny. im jsut wondering y do they hold guns like that if they fight all the time they should know how to hold it

Quote Originally Posted by nyc88
    You are an ignorant asshole. That is in not funny. You're the dumbass. Liberia is only just beginning to recover from one of the most brutal, horrific, and chaotic "civil wars" (if you could even call it a war) in history. Most of the guys in those pictures were probably given a gun and forced to fight.
    If you want something to laugh at, laugh at the fact that rebel soldiers were known to go into battle completely drunk, wearing shower caps and bath robes. I take that back, even that's not funny. It just shows how fucked up that "war" was. If anything, that just makes it even more disturbing.
    You have it so easy compared to those guys, which sucks b/c you don't deserve an easy and good life.
    they are only beginning to recover cuz they couldnt shoot each other....

it pisses me off that that forum is laughing at them. cause if those fucks where there they would cry

p.s. who is the white guy

those ppl on that forums are seriously fucking loser they make fun of their guns because they dont have hand guards wtf ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast