Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1539 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG.. Heart pounding, tilted world, hallucinations, Jerking, world spinning.. sucked!

is this normal when you smoke ALOT of weed.. well more then what you're used to.. n' plus I'm still kind of in the beginning stages of smoking, but yeah.. my whole world was tilted upwared.. so I was constanly walking up something it felt like.. everything spacey, EVERTHING REALY VIVID like seriously.. I asked how long I had been at my G/Fs house n' she said maybe 3 min. but I thought I was chill'n there for at least 15 if not MORE, and I asked to just to talk to me n' cuz I was panicking WAY BAD.. but when she did everything she said just went out the window I forgot was she said just after about 3 sec. Also my heart was pounding SOO hard unbelievable hard, and I was REALLY jerky like jerking the whole not.. n' shakey.. my jaw wouldn't stop gittering.. it was like I was extremly cold.. OH n' the hallucinations, my G/F from the corner of my eye she had TONS of differnt faces that night.. clown, old lady face.. vampire.. but it was only out of the corner of my eye.. never with direct look.. the only time i had a hallucination with direct look when I looked at my watch.. the numbers where changing n' stuff.. but yeah.. I think thats about it.. I was in a whole nother world that whole night pretty much.. n' plus i rember that I shouted out to my G/F "DO YOU STILL WORK WITH HIM?" I had NO idea why I said that to her.. we weren't even talkin .. we were laying there try'n to get me to just go to sleep.. :S I was talkin alot of non-sence last night.. well Write back.. sorry it was soo long peace Oh yeah n' I do smoke weed just never got this high..well the 1st time I smoked I did.. but that was some other shit =S
    Randycigar Reviewed by Randycigar on . OMG.. Heart pounding, tilted world, hallucinations, Jerking, world spinning.. sucked! is this normal when you smoke ALOT of weed.. well more then what you're used to.. n' plus I'm still kind of in the beginning stages of smoking, but yeah.. my whole world was tilted upwared.. so I was constanly walking up something it felt like.. everything spacey, EVERTHING REALY VIVID like seriously.. I asked how long I had been at my G/Fs house n' she said maybe 3 min. but I thought I was chill'n there for at least 15 if not MORE, and I asked to just to talk to me n' cuz I was panicking WAY Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OMG.. Heart pounding, tilted world, hallucinations, Jerking, world spinning.. sucked!

^had it my first time, i smoked alot, and was seeing a tilted blue vision. i was hearing things that werent there as well.

i still hear things that aren't there, high or not.

My first tiem, I saw people from school that weren't actually there.
    Senators 6-1-0

sounds like you got pretty fucking stoned!!! f-ing a. I dont know about hallucinating though, the only time my vision was trippy was the first time i tried smoke white rhino... i got oober wicked tunnel vision towards the boob tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant
    i still hear things that aren't there, high or not.
    ^^ i have been since i took mass ammounts of sleeping pills.

Yeah but the coolest thing is gravity. Right now it feels like each of my arms typing is a different person, and if feels like im bein controlled by another being. corner of the eye strong closed eye amazsing, and straight on cool colours. Eyes wicked red and itcy, and mad dialation. short tern i think. but yeah, you smoked a lot. Sounded like a cool high.
    later

Quote Originally Posted by Randycigar
    is this normal when you smoke ALOT of weed.. well more then what you're used to.. n' plus I'm still kind of in the beginning stages of smoking, but yeah.. my whole world was tilted upwared.. so I was constanly walking up something it felt like.. everything spacey, EVERTHING REALY VIVID like seriously.. I asked how long I had been at my G/Fs house n' she said maybe 3 min. but I thought I was chill'n there for at least 15 if not MORE, and I asked to just to talk to me n' cuz I was panicking WAY BAD.. but when she did everything she said just went out the window I forgot was she said just after about 3 sec. Also my heart was pounding SOO hard unbelievable hard, and I was REALLY jerky like jerking the whole not.. n' shakey.. my jaw wouldn't stop gittering.. it was like I was extremly cold.. OH n' the hallucinations, my G/F from the corner of my eye she had TONS of differnt faces that night.. clown, old lady face.. vampire.. but it was only out of the corner of my eye.. never with direct look.. the only time i had a hallucination with direct look when I looked at my watch.. the numbers where changing n' stuff.. but yeah.. I think thats about it.. I was in a whole nother world that whole night pretty much.. n' plus i rember that I shouted out to my G/F "DO YOU STILL WORK WITH HIM?" I had NO idea why I said that to her.. we weren't even talkin .. we were laying there try'n to get me to just go to sleep.. :S I was talkin alot of non-sence last night.. well Write back.. sorry it was soo long peace Oh yeah n' I do smoke weed just never got this high..well the 1st time I smoked I did.. but that was some other shit =S
    minus the hallucinations, that sounds like the first time I got stoned.

yes

yeah.. see that kind of how it was the time I got stoned.. but this one was WAY more intense.. really scary ya know? so do guys still get this stoned.. I mean.. is this what you aim for? but yea it sucked like I'd take 2 steps infront of my n' on the way to those 2 little steps was like FOREVER.. I mean, if I was standing there n' step forware 2.. n' imagined back when I was still standin there before I took those 2 lil step.. that was like SOO long ago.. shit I was GONE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast