Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1471 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MDMA Synthesis Method

I'll just give you all the link I used. I have used the synthesis many times and let me tell you this is pure MDMA. A word of advice if you don't know anything about organic chemistry don't try this because you'll at least burn yourself badly. Most organic compounds look harmless like Saffrole. You can touch the liquid Saffrole when mixed ith another component and it looks like it does nothing but it is actually asorbed by your skin and starts eating your bones from the inside out. So if your not serious don't try it please.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodiu...a.drdrool.html
    Trichome Creator Reviewed by Trichome Creator on . MDMA Synthesis Method I'll just give you all the link I used. I have used the synthesis many times and let me tell you this is pure MDMA. A word of advice if you don't know anything about organic chemistry don't try this because you'll at least burn yourself badly. Most organic compounds look harmless like Saffrole. You can touch the liquid Saffrole when mixed ith another component and it looks like it does nothing but it is actually asorbed by your skin and starts eating your bones from the inside out. So if your Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

MDMA Synthesis Method

The mecuric chloride scares me way more than the safrole. SWIAJ has made X via the bromosafrole method, and while he has never tried this method, he knows enough to tell me it is very much the real deal. He also strongly suggests you have some chemistry background before you play with mercury compounds.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

MDMA Synthesis Method

holy shit that would be confusing

MDMA Synthesis Method

Quote Originally Posted by 187
    holy shit that would be confusing
    It's not that confusing if you study organic chemistry. Have a look at this site http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/index.php and here http://www.roguesci.org/megalomania/index.html for a basic course in organic chemistry.

Those about to synth...We salute you.

MDMA Synthesis Method

Are the chemicals hard to get or heavily monitored?

MDMA Synthesis Method

Sassafras oil and mercuric chloride are closely watched, order to an address other than your own. Palladium compounds also watched to some degree, as is glassware. Mercuric chloride is watched as much for it's potential for mass poisonings as for drug manufacturing. So, be certain of the chemistry before attempting this.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

MDMA Synthesis Method

can you tell me where u get the chemicals required for this? I am about to take an organic chemistry class in college id like to see how much i learn

MDMA Synthesis Method

Just google them, I just did, and was amazed at how many matches I got.