Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1351 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Growing in FL??

Hey ive finally moved into my new home in FL and now im thinking bout growing plant or two in the garden. only problem is neighbours. theres only one 2 floor house next to my huse but they cant overlook into the garden which is good. closest house from back of fence is like approx 15 feet to there porch so i was wondering if there is any good strains...potent yet emits low odours as im quite paranoid of people smelling a particular smell...i was also planing on topping the plant while it is quite shoet so it just grows outwards im sayike something like 3-4feet high.

Any help would be great!
    Ze w33d Farm3r Reviewed by Ze w33d Farm3r on . Growing in FL?? Hey ive finally moved into my new home in FL and now im thinking bout growing plant or two in the garden. only problem is neighbours. theres only one 2 floor house next to my huse but they cant overlook into the garden which is good. closest house from back of fence is like approx 15 feet to there porch so i was wondering if there is any good strains...potent yet emits low odours as im quite paranoid of people smelling a particular smell...i was also planing on topping the plant while it is Rating: 5
    So...I here you toss their salad eh? So i hear...Or you just get nitty gritty and shake hands with the archbishop of Dickenbury?

2.   Advertisements

Growing in FL??

Blue Moonshine from DJ short.

" The name Blue Moonshine originated in a dream. The variety that inherited this dream-inspired moniker reveals mostly indica charateristics in structure and potency. Blue Moonshine is short, stout, bushy plant. Outdoor, it rarely exceeds 3 feet, and is rarely over 2.5 feet indoors. One advantage of this veriety is that it may be cropped quite low indoors or out. The leaves are dark and wide, this plant produces dense, sticky buds, coated with tall-standing, glandular stalked trichomes- a true "hash plant." The aroma and flavor of both the growing bud and the finished product is strong and astringent with a distinct fruity or fermented fruity taste. In its effect, Blue Moonshine is akin to the homebrew that its name brings to mind. It is a potent smoke with a strong sensation of expansion in the lungs that is likely to induce coughing. The high is long lasting and physical, commonly beginning with hilarity, followed by extreme appetite stimulation then sedation"
    Ed Rosenthal.

Growing in FL??

thanks for the info cnd...i was wondering bout a particular plant with a deceiving smell. not like the classic skunk hybrid smell. but it also cant grow too high. woud grapefruit or purple passion be okay? any extra help woud be great!
    So...I here you toss their salad eh? So i hear...Or you just get nitty gritty and shake hands with the archbishop of Dickenbury?

Growing in FL??

I grew out some Blue Moonshine last year outside.It was a very stinky plant towards the end(blueberry skunk perfume smell)But it stayed real short and I made some really good Hash oil with it.The taste is blueberry with a Thai after taste.
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

Growing in FL??

well even though that sound like a good strain but odour is kinda a major issue here though since other house are in very close proximity to my house! aghhh its sooo annoying why ddnt i move to like the middle of nowhere! lol