Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Northern Burbs

Hi all,
    New to this posting thing. Not since the late 80's or early 90's when I was still "borrowing" access to AOL. Any other "reliable and fair" old hippies here in the north metro area email me at [email protected].
    I'm too old to go bar hopping or campus cruising. Lost a "gardener" this summer to a bust, another good friend dropped off the earth. Can't seem to find anything or anyone.

BG
    bonsaiguy Reviewed by bonsaiguy on . Northern Burbs Hi all, New to this posting thing. Not since the late 80's or early 90's when I was still "borrowing" access to AOL. Any other "reliable and fair" old hippies here in the north metro area email me at [email protected]. I'm too old to go bar hopping or campus cruising. Lost a "gardener" this summer to a bust, another good friend dropped off the earth. Can't seem to find anything or anyone. BG Rating: 5
    Never take your cell phone out of it\'s holster when using the restroom. BG

Forward...never straight.

2.   Advertisements

Northern Burbs

yo yo yo

Westside burbs here

we should have a gang war!
    :dance:
    [align=center]Marijuana Stimulates Evolution.
    [COLOR=\"DarkSlateGray\"]WAR ON DRUGS : $500 billion
    Citizens arrested: Millions
    $ that could be saved in a year if we legalize drugs: $37 Billion
    Getting high every day despite it all: Priceless [/COLOR][/align]

Northern Burbs

I'm from the north burbs and I also lost a gardener to a bust this summer, it was a huge blow because it was always available and at a good price.Aftert that it was back to nickle and diming my small time connects trying to find the best.Sorry i am not an old hippie though.

Northern Burbs

fridley here, just heard a rumor of the 3rd gardener in a row getting out of it, what a shame

Northern Burbs

NE Minneapolis here....why are these gardeners getting out???

splffmon

Northern Burbs

Let's get people to go to the Bulldog (S. MPLS on Lyndale) on 1st and 3rd Sundays for the NORML meetings! We need to get a community going here! SH