Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

turkey day is over

it is xmas time.i dont want smart replies,just emails with safe addresses if ya want,.. my special weed to try and love.i have yet to pass out my special weed.i did it last year.i am doing it this year.i do it cuz it makes me happy to make ppl smile and be happy in these cruel and hard times.i have enough weed for months to come.merry early xmas to all,,,one more thing.kinda sad but surgury again next month.so let me just pass out my weed in peace,no questions at all,thanks,if ya dont want a joint for free,dont reply,leave email on my home page or here,dont matter
    erceg Reviewed by erceg on . turkey day is over it is xmas time.i dont want smart replies,just emails with safe addresses if ya want,.. my special weed to try and love.i have yet to pass out my special weed.i did it last year.i am doing it this year.i do it cuz it makes me happy to make ppl smile and be happy in these cruel and hard times.i have enough weed for months to come.merry early xmas to all,,,one more thing.kinda sad but surgury again next month.so let me just pass out my weed in peace,no questions at all,thanks,if ya dont want a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

turkey day is over

wow thats nice man.

well ill leave ya my email

[email protected]

thx!

turkey day is over

What a generous offer. [email protected] please sir!

turkey day is over

[email protected] wow thanks man would love to try some of ur stuff\

edit: i can get a hushmail if that would be better

turkey day is over

Damn man, can't turn this down. That looks better than anything I will get my hands on anytime soon, I thank you. [email protected]

turkey day is over

i call it my special weed cuz i never seen or smoked anything like this ever.it must have just grew and intwined all roots and stems so much that it became one from 4,granted 3 trees are not as great as one of the trees but dam one tree got me 3 plus pounds of the best i and others have ever smoked.so im thinking i just mixed and grew blk dom,purp,orangespice,sk,nl,blk dom crossed all together,because i had 14 trees in beginning and i weeded out the worst and kept the best,i had orangespice,lavender,and a few others but i just wanted to try something so i hacked all and left 4 remaining trees.and they grew more big after weeding out anyway

turkey day is over

[email protected]
    looks really good nice job. sorry to hear about your surgery hope all goes well.

turkey day is over

my disclaimer.must be over 18 smoking age in calif,must not live with parents so i dont get mail from angry mom saying thanks for the joint it was good.please do not send my son anymore.i will turn you in.as most i ever helped know i always use return address in case ????????

turkey day is over

you have to live in california? nevermind then haha

turkey day is over

you can live on the moon i dont care,it is just a fake ass stupid disclaimer as i said smoking age in calif.kinda a play on words

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast