Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Blue Truck, Jack Pepper, California Outdoor

On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate each of these strains? I got a dime of Jack Pepper a dime of Blue Truck and an eighth of California Outdoor in the mail and on its way to my house, and I was wondering what you guys thught about them. I've never tried any of them so I'm hoping they're all good strains.
    BlackLabelXmas Reviewed by BlackLabelXmas on . Blue Truck, Jack Pepper, California Outdoor On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate each of these strains? I got a dime of Jack Pepper a dime of Blue Truck and an eighth of California Outdoor in the mail and on its way to my house, and I was wondering what you guys thught about them. I've never tried any of them so I'm hoping they're all good strains. Rating: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by blastfast
    I guess they\'re just a family of hard ass OGs, slangin\' dope on tha net y\'all, doin e-drive bys and shit.

2.   Advertisements

Nevermind, I smoked them all and they were all pretty dank. I liked the Cali the best. The Pepper Jack got me so high I just fell asleep and the blueberry got me pretty stoned to.
    I guess they\'re just a family of hard ass OGs, slangin\' dope on tha net y\'all, doin e-drive bys and shit.

Hey BlackLabel,

Where/whom did you order from?

Via eMail, right?
    $$$? What did you do? Send cash first? Cash after delivery?

Thanks

I've never heard of any of those strains and I know most of em'. But maybe they're new
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

I'm positive Pepper Jack is a well known strain but I hadn't heard of the other two either. I got it from a MOM guy for $105 a quarter. We did my first order CAD and everything was cool. Definetely worth $105.

Pepper Jack does sound formilure(spelling?) now that I think about it.Whats a MOM guy?And what is a CAD...Did you mean COD?
    sincerly
    Confused in Cali. :stoned:
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

CAD= Cash After Delivery and MOM= Mail Order Marijuana. lol and no offense, but you asked so I'm gonna correct you Formilure=Familiar.

I'm not familiar with computer lingo and I wasn't asking for the spelling,I was just igknowledging the fact that I can't spell very well.Anyway thanks for the info CAD sound good.