Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1919 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Growing Weed Outdoors In Bonnie Scotland

A friend of mine grew some thai pants about a year ago, they took a beating but survived till the end.
    Oh and stuff is an awesome shop.

2.   Advertisements

hey ma man ive heard of that shop stuff in glsgow wereabouts

Its not too cold ! You need to find a really tough strain that doesnt mind the wind, rain and varying temps, i could reccomend WSS skunk. I had a plant which i germinated inside and left in a pot outside since june this year, i didnt want any bud or anything i just wanted to see if it would survive the changing temps. Its seen snow, minues temps and is still bright green with all its leaves, very much alive. It is possible !!

Good Luck

hi brittoker,i hear "hollands hope" by dutch passion is very mold resistant!
    ROLL,ROLL,ROLL A JOINT TWIST IT AT THE END LIGHT IT UP,TAKE A HIT AND PASS IT TO A FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by busybee
    hollands hope is a hardy mold resistant plant and another to consider is early pearl another hardy mold resistant plant but allso flowers early. best of luck mate:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by busybee
    :thumbsup:hi again,i've been looking in my dutch passion catalogue and they have high altitude strains"pamir gold"&"snowbud"both are mold/mildew resistant! :jointsmile:
    ROLL,ROLL,ROLL A JOINT TWIST IT AT THE END LIGHT IT UP,TAKE A HIT AND PASS IT TO A FRIEND!

hi i suggest trying to use automatic seeds in scotland i did it last year, they dont need a lighting change so plant start of may and they will be ready, it doesnt work well with normal strains because the lighting change isnt till october so it doesnt leave enough time for the plants to fully bud before the cold sets in, im in aberdeenshire too so im sure you willbe the same

+1 mrnice2 an autoflower is get as ya can plant out a different set each week in diiferent spots
    not all harvest at one time
    alot more autoflowering seeds out there now so happydays
    but if ya want hoolands hope and early girl both got what it takes for the weather we have
    [align=center]ostexcuseme: SANE IN AN INSANE WORLD :stupid:[/align]
    [align=center]:weedpoke:Economic grow log for in Ireland indoor/outdoor/greenhouse[/align]
    [align=center]http://boards.cannabis.com/ireland/1...reenhouse.html:weedpoke:[/align]

hey guys i'm currently growing a barneys blue cheese strain outside in scotland. it's been growing for about 4 weeks now and looks pretty healthy:thumbsup:. when ever it rains i keep a dome over it so that it dosen't die of either the force of the rain or just over watering. so it looks like you can grow weed outside in scotland

MJ

wye aye man gud luk wif growing outside .. Jst giv it loads ov tlc shud b sweet..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast