Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1333 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey anyone know what to do in Cali???

I'm in Irvine California right now and I've got nothing to do. Help me out I've got a rental car and some fuckin sweet ass chronic. Anyone in Irvine wanna chill or something for a few hours or are there even any places around here for a dorky stoner kid to hang out?
    daZenfmeister Reviewed by daZenfmeister on . Hey anyone know what to do in Cali??? I'm in Irvine California right now and I've got nothing to do. Help me out I've got a rental car and some fuckin sweet ass chronic. Anyone in Irvine wanna chill or something for a few hours or are there even any places around here for a dorky stoner kid to hang out? :confused: Rating: 5
    Shattering stereotypes since \'88

2.   Advertisements

I know what I'D do in Cali.Find me a cute valley chick and keep her stoned,giggling and naked for as long as possible.
    NM\'s...Bringing Hollands finest to the rest of the world :smokin:

I went on a raodtrip to Cali the over month ago and I had a Fuckin BLAST!! Dude, we had a road trip cross-country for a whole fuckin month!!

You know it aint even that expensive neither! It took about $5,000 to go to the grand canyon, Albuquerque, new Mexico; the whole coast of Cali, Mexico, got souvenirs out the ass, lol, and A shit load of other places! Went to so metal concerts (megadeth, dream theatre and a SYSTEM OF A DOWN show!) fuckin great shows man!! Megadeth is the best show I have EVER BEEN TOO!! SO WAS DREAM THEATRE

go to venice beach.if you are in irvine take the 5 fwy north to 10 west and exit on 4th st.make right and drive till you hit venice beach.cool spot to kick it.or drive up to azuza 405n to 605 n to 210 east exit azuza ave.drive all the way to the bridge and cross it.cool spots to chill
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

come to the valley and hang out with me

DaZenfmeister if you don't take her up on that offer then you are either homosexual or crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by blastfast
    I guess they\'re just a family of hard ass OGs, slangin\' dope on tha net y\'all, doin e-drive bys and shit.

Well shit I guess I missed out on that offer...too late now.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbyvalley
    come to the valley and hang out with me
    hey death, may i ask what you're doing in that picture? :thumbsup:

Well then, its only been 2 hours, how old are ya babe?

Man, sucks you missed out on that. I would run to Cali just to hang out with her. :dance:
    Quote Originally Posted by blastfast
    I guess they\'re just a family of hard ass OGs, slangin\' dope on tha net y\'all, doin e-drive bys and shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast