Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

matanuska thunderfuck, turkey and a hot tub

Thanksgiving is coming up real soon! I turn into Betty Crocker during the holidays and this year I'm stuffing the turkey with herb dressing, made with some strong herb butter. Any body ever tried it? I'll let you know how it comes out! Peace all and Happy Turkey Day! :rasta:

p.s. Just got out of my hot tub this morning and a moose walked right up to my hot tub. I guess he was curious as to all the steam! He freaked and ran away when I stood up..................hahahaha! :rasta:
    alaskagirl Reviewed by alaskagirl on . matanuska thunderfuck, turkey and a hot tub Thanksgiving is coming up real soon! I turn into Betty Crocker during the holidays and this year I'm stuffing the turkey with herb dressing, made with some strong herb butter. Any body ever tried it? I'll let you know how it comes out! Peace all and Happy Turkey Day! :rasta: p.s. Just got out of my hot tub this morning and a moose walked right up to my hot tub. I guess he was curious as to all the steam! He freaked and ran away when I stood up..................hahahaha! :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hombre, I love Alaska, my dad worked up there for a couple of years on the northern east side. Up there in prudhoe and deadhorse. Sadly though I think working up there was one of the reasons for his death..

Sorry I got a little side tracked!! I wish you could send me some of the turkey!!! LOL I LOVE TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED it even before I was a stoner!!!
    Life\'s like a dick, so when it gets hard, FUCK IT!!

Drink More Milk

Ahh blah blah blah, go smoke some weed and shut up

matanuska thunderfuck, whats that???

Drink More Milk

matanuska thunderfuck is a strain of killer reefer

hombre

Drink More Milk

wow. moose in your garden. in london I get rats, not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by vipper of vip
    wow. moose in your garden. in london I get rats, not quite the same.
    Moose are just giant rats anyway. Mmmm, Thanksgiving! I can't wait. I'm going to get so lit and eat everything in sight...like any other day, but on Thanksgiving there will be prepared food on the table. Nothing like a home-cooked meal.

giant rats? would they feed on my neighbour's bird feeders as well? that would do my head in.

Quote Originally Posted by vipper of vip
    giant rats? would they feed on my neighbour's bird feeders as well? that would do my head in.
    I obviously didn't make you feel better about where you live. Fuck Alaska! How about now?

alaskagirl you got room for the homeboy from east la.what should i bring?
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast