Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boston Headshops??

Hey-

I am from a small town on the cape and our head shop selection sucks ass. I was wondering if any of you fellow MAers out there knew of any good head shops in the Bean.

I'm looking for illadelph glass, roors, and some sick bubblers.

If any of you all could help I would appreciate it.

So, Bostonians, where do you get your glass??
    RIP ODB Reviewed by RIP ODB on . Boston Headshops?? Hey- I am from a small town on the cape and our head shop selection sucks ass. I was wondering if any of you fellow MAers out there knew of any good head shops in the Bean. I'm looking for illadelph glass, roors, and some sick bubblers. If any of you all could help I would appreciate it. So, Bostonians, where do you get your glass?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Boston Headshops??

Not one of you can tell me the name of a decent head shop in Boston?

Boston Headshops??

the hempest on newbury street is really good, but fairly expensive. they have tons of hemp clothing and products, too.

Boston Headshops??

Quote Originally Posted by heatherhatesyou
    the hempest on newbury street is really good, but fairly expensive. they have tons of hemp clothing and products, too.
    Yeah, definately do not go there with less than 75 and expect to bring anything nice home.

Boston Headshops??

hempest sucks. you are better off going to sugar daddy's or good times.

Boston Headshops??

does sugar daddy's card for under 18's?

Boston Headshops??

yes

Boston Headshops??

I've just moved to Cape Cod myself. Sucks is better than I have found it here. Shops in Boston are P R I C E Y !!!! A good head shop with excellent prices and a wide selection of standard pieces with a few exotics is:

Vibrations
    Rte 5
    Enfield, CT This is just South of Springfield MA off Rte 91

If you are really into a journey you can do what I do. Save up, don't go often, and take the trip to Torrington, CT. There is a shop there called Wasteland that has a cool owner who will make deals even on the comparatively low prices marked, especially if you stop in for a quantity purchase. Wasteland: 860-482-2000 Call first. Store hours can be annoying.

Boston Headshops??

Quote Originally Posted by partymost
    Vibrations
    Rte 5
    Enfield, CT This is just South of Springfield MA off Rte 91

I think I've been there. I do some dog breeding in that area. Boston prices are expensive yes. Best deals are probably always gonna be online.

Boston Headshops??

Go to Quick-Mart in Woonsocket RI, its rigth over the state border im not sure the exact location but if you google it you should find it..they have bongs bubblers mini hookahs bowls all pretty cheap..i bought my piece there for $20 and its lasted me years.
    oh btw they dont ID either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast