Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Boston Headshops??

If your really looking for a good head shop in new england with quality glass i would go to Northern Lights in Connecticut. Awesome selection reasonable prices.

Boston Headshops??

There's a shop at the Arsenal Mall (Best Buy, Target) in Watertown that has a small selection of water pipes, regular pipes, supplies, etc. Kind of a cheesy outfit, they also sell fake handbags, etc. I can't remember the name of it but you can't miss it ... they may have what you need. It's right next to the Carter's baby clothes outlet store (no sh*t!)

3.   Advertisements

Boston Headshops??

Quote Originally Posted by markomon
    I would go with this JamFlowMan's suggestion as If I am not mistaken possession of paraphanelia in MA is a felony where as possesion of da herb is a misdeamenor up to I think an oz. I live here in MA as well and have always used mail order. 1percent.com is based here in the ole USA as I used to do business with grasscity.com but it got kinda stupid using these folks to get say pipe screens and pay those shipping fees from Amsterdam.
    Possesion of 1 oz. or less in MA. is now a civil infraction, not criminal.
    There is a small fine. (At least for the first offence)
    Possession of paraphernalia on the other hand is still an arrestable offence which I don't understand because you can buy it at many stores.

Boston Headshops??

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg88
    There's a shop at the Arsenal Mall (Best Buy, Target) in Watertown that has a small selection of water pipes, regular pipes, supplies, etc. Kind of a cheesy outfit, they also sell fake handbags, etc. I can't remember the name of it but you can't miss it ... they may have what you need. It's right next to the Carter's baby clothes outlet store (no sh*t!)
    The shop your refering to is called Herberger's. However it is located at the Watertown Mall which is across the street from the Arsenal Mall.

Boston Headshops??

Green Side Up Gallery - Home Page

Green Side Up Gallery has opened in Allston, at 202 Harvard Ave.

Listen to this:

Our goal here at Green Side Up Gallery is to bring you the customer, the highest quality glass products available. Using the most current techniques and color methods, while bringing you the lowest prices imaginable.
    Glass blowing done on site!!!

I'm heading over to check this place out tonight/tomor, will post an update tomorrow or the next day. However, a friend how told me about this place bought a unique 2 footer (triple filtered, single unit bubbler) for a verrrry reasonable price. His opinion on this shop in comparison to other shops was that there is no comparison. I'll let everyone know, but it sounds great.

Boston Headshops??

Quote Originally Posted by chchchizzoke
    Green Side Up Gallery - Home Page

Green Side Up Gallery has opened in Allston, at 202 Harvard Ave.

Listen to this:

Glass blowing done on site!!!

I'm heading over to check this place out tonight/tomor, will post an update tomorrow or the next day. However, a friend how told me about this place bought a unique 2 footer (triple filtered, single unit bubbler) for a verrrry reasonable price. His opinion on this shop in comparison to other shops was that there is no comparison. I'll let everyone know, but it sounds great.
    OK, no glass blowing done on site. It's done in Colorado. Just correcting my other post. Anyway, here's a review I wrote:

I'd never heard that GSU had opened until yesterday, when a friend told me about it as he demonstrated the filtration device that he had purchased there.

"Never heard of it" said I, as I took part in the demonstration. "I'll have to drop in .................................................. ..........................sometime soon."

Drop in soon I did, last night right before 8PM. Found a spot right out front, in a marked metered parking space. Do not park in the DD lot or you'll be towed.

GSU is located below street level, in a basement store that is well lit and well decorated. The walls are covered with eye catching illustrations, cool paintings, music memorabilia, sports themed graffiti photographs, counter culture photos, and other forms of art. Glass pipes are displayed in well lit glass cabinets, much like jewelry is displayed in a jewelry store. The cabs are filled with pips of all shapes and sizes, as well as bubblers, stems, bowls, etc.etc. glass!!! The owners are glassblowers, so these guys have everything you may need. From tiny one-hit bats (aka crackpipes) to functional artistic filtrating art, they have it. That's as far as what I refer to as pipes goes.

When you enter the store and turn to the right, you'll see two larger glass cabinets that contain what I'll refer to as bongs. (For reference, I define a bong as a table or lap based filtration device that you lord over while using, and a pipe as something you bring to your mouth to use. Either can use water.) Each cabinet is filled with glass water bongs of different shapes and sizes. Some are made by the owners, but they also carry some name brands such as HVY. Great selection and fair prices, especially compared to what we Bostonians are used to paying in our head shops. I paid 125 for a 14" HVY all glass (aka glass on glass) bong, with a sizable bowl. Beautiful, functional piece.

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. No hassle shopping, I was able to handle any piece I considered. I definitely recommend stopping in.

Boston Headshops??

181 Harvard St, directly across from Soul Fire BBQ! I just went in there and it looks like a really good shop. They have vapes, a ton of pipes and water pipes, detox drinks and synthetic urine.

Some of the brands I noticed were Phire, Heavy, Delta 9, Bio Hazard, and they had one I had never seen before called Kong. I got double tree perc Phire tube with Celtic colors normally $275 for $225, the guy hooked me up because they just opened.

Boston Headshops??

Northern Lights in Enfield CT is great ... I hope its still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloane100
    Possession of paraphernalia on the other hand is still an arrestable offence.
    Its only an arrestable offence if there is residue in the paraphenilia ...

you cant be arrested for having a brand new bong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123