Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1866 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Thank god

My payment has been received by Budmail, thank god was starting to get worried!! ill let u all know if/when it arrives as this truely is a great resource for all us irish who are deprived of one of the finer things in life ........................ good erb!! heres to a good smoke mo cairde

Peace,
    :rasta: GFOG :rasta:
    gfog Reviewed by gfog on . Thank god My payment has been received by Budmail, thank god was starting to get worried!! ill let u all know if/when it arrives as this truely is a great resource for all us irish who are deprived of one of the finer things in life ........................ good erb!! heres to a good smoke mo cairde Peace, :rasta: GFOG :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Thank god

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
    Deiighted for ya brethren.now fingers crossed 4 me.We put ourselves in the hands of the almighty and be guided be it man or package lol
    be in the chat at 8 celebrate ur good news
    Praise JAH from d highiest soundin symbols!Whip babylon!

Thank god

Quote Originally Posted by kongo
    We put ourselves in the hands of the almighty and be guided be it man or package lol
    LOL
    I have my fingers crossed for u dude!!

Thank god

this will be the wanted smoke ever lads when yous get it, long a long wanted child.LOL :rasta:
    Bless

Thank god

oh u dont no the half of it, been dry for quite sum time now almost forget what it feels like, im actually really looking forward to just rollin one sittin back and really enjoying it!! that prob sounds a little sad but ey thats what we all do i guess, lol

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook