Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1465 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what the hell

on some of my dried bud, (at least by 4 weeks) little tiny yellow clumps are growing. i scraped them off only to find that they had grown back after a couple days. ide post a pick but my pc is fucked and wont let me. any1 know whats wrong?
    TTBoi Reviewed by TTBoi on . what the hell on some of my dried bud, (at least by 4 weeks) little tiny yellow clumps are growing. i scraped them off only to find that they had grown back after a couple days. ide post a pick but my pc is fucked and wont let me. any1 know whats wrong? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what the hell

could be a type of mold, can you use a friends pc to post the pic? that'd be the best way to get a proper diagnosis
    [SIZE=\"3\"]Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal. [/SIZE]

what the hell

if it is growing back, it has got to be some type of mold. i bet it f*cks you up!
    Jana Cova is my girlfriend.

what the hell

i would be happy to help you. simply send me all of your marijuanna and i will analyze it for you. because we are friends i will do this free of charge and will present you a report of my findings upon conclusion of my analysis.

what the hell

If it's mould and you smoke it it can cause health problems. It can kill us old guy's . If your young it will only take afew years off your life. What's a few years for a good buzz ?