Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1860 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

amsterdam weed shrooms?

ok are all drugz legal in amsterdam or jus weed and shrooms
    hempman666 Reviewed by hempman666 on . amsterdam weed shrooms? ok are all drugz legal in amsterdam or jus weed and shrooms Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

amsterdam weed shrooms?

Weed and shrooms, the way it should be, only naturally occuring unaltered drugs.

amsterdam weed shrooms?

what about needle park????
    Shattering stereotypes since \'88

amsterdam weed shrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by rysk8er420
    Weed and shrooms, the way it should be, only naturally occuring unaltered drugs.
    LOLOLOLOL that unnatural stuff will kill ya, because it's unnatural.

amsterdam weed shrooms?

I didnt think weed was completely legal anywhere.

amsterdam weed shrooms?

ok guys...lol. cmon atleast do some research before posting. no "drugs" are legal in amsterdam. theyre tolerated. as with most soft drugs except heroin and coke/crack. so basically, there are designated where people are supposed to smoke in amsterdam, as well as the rest of holland. the coffeeshops. as long as your there you will definatly not have a problem.

amsterdam weed shrooms?

weed shrooms...whatever your taking, ill take one please...thank you very much sir...

when you think about it...all drugs are natural, for they are all made of atoms...the closest thing to nature available...

give me a drug thats not made of atoms, and ill take it back...after pissing my pants and running, with screams of "its the end of the world"

amsterdam weed shrooms?

i didn't know shrooms were legal in amsterdam...i've only done them once. i did them in chocolate..anyone heard of doing that? i dont know that i felt anything..

amsterdam weed shrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by BongSmokityDuo
    i didn't know shrooms were legal in amsterdam...i've only done them once. i did them in chocolate..anyone heard of doing that? i dont know that i felt anything..
    they are not....as "Fan o KMK" said no drugs are actualy legal there....weed is tolerated mostly everywhere and all the time in coffeeshops......

And you would easily get away with doing shrooms pretty muchanywhere....
    however i read the other day that they are not tollerating dry shrooms in 'dam any more.... so i dont know what would happen if you got caught with dry shrooms...

amsterdam weed shrooms?

well now that i think bout it possesion of shrooms cops cant hold u i read this article sayin that they cant no if they contain phyiscibin without using a vancolor test witch would cost to much money so its kinda hard to get busted with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast