Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1892 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

mixing

can you do salvia and shrooms in the same night? Never done anything except pot and am going to be trying salvia and mushrooms soon. jw. thanks
    marinesf22 Reviewed by marinesf22 on . mixing can you do salvia and shrooms in the same night? Never done anything except pot and am going to be trying salvia and mushrooms soon. jw. thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

mixing

You might be able to without a problem but the only problem is it will probably be very mentally draining. I havent done salvia yet but I know with shrooms you can feel drained after. I dont think if you did the salvia first then did the shrooms once you were fully down from the salvia there would be much of a problem though except maybe just mental fatigue. Have fun with you new experiences.

mixing

alright, i think ill just play it safe and do salvia one night, and shrooms another.... oh well

mixing

I would see if someone else says anything about it first cause I havent had a chance to do salvia yet so I cant say what that does to you. Hopefully if I get my free sample soon I can do it by this weekend. Whatever you decide to do have fun!! Shrooms kick ass.

mixing

SALVIA SUCKS NUT SACKS stick with the shrooms sell the salvia to some loser kid on the street