Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1821 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Omaha Nebraska

Is a huge city so I figure there's gotta be someone from here on these boards with access to nicely priced herbal goodness. Hook me up and I'll smoke you out and stuff. I need like 50 bucks worth and I got a car and some gas. I'm going crazy from all the DXM I've been taking and would really like some help getting something else to quell my intoxication needs. Thanks.

My email is Encatuse(@)hotmail(.)com no parenthesis. Add me to messenger or something and I'll give you my cell.
    ADaisyChain Reviewed by ADaisyChain on . Omaha Nebraska Is a huge city so I figure there's gotta be someone from here on these boards with access to nicely priced herbal goodness. Hook me up and I'll smoke you out and stuff. I need like 50 bucks worth and I got a car and some gas. I'm going crazy from all the DXM I've been taking and would really like some help getting something else to quell my intoxication needs. Thanks. My email is Encatuse(@)hotmail(.)com no parenthesis. Add me to messenger or something and I'll give you my cell. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Omaha Nebraska

hey man i live in omaha

Omaha Nebraska

jeeze yd u get offline...i guess ill email u or something...hopefully ur not expeting nething tonight...and it aint no chron, just some plain jane...i think, i cant smoke but ill hit u with an email

Omaha Nebraska

Hey, I emailed you back. Oh, I was hoping it would be tonight, but whenever.

Omaha Nebraska

PS - Thanks a ton, tonight was wishful thinking anyway, lol.

Omaha Nebraska

hey, where r u at in omaha? ill see about tomorrow but itll be hard, i have rehab till 7, and b4 that school. but ill try, o and do u have aim? mine is the same as this one nickx760

Omaha Nebraska

I live right by that mall with the hersheys kisses top. Like 200 feet away from it in some apartments. You?

Omaha Nebraska

crossroads mall? im not too far from that, up on 48th

Omaha Nebraska

hey dude idk where ur at, but i can get u an 1/8 of purple haze for 50 tonight...shit maybe ill call u

edit: im not so sure, but ill get u some regular shit tomorrow

Omaha Nebraska

call me. I want it!!! tonight. lol, so bad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast