Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1321 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Any bail?

I have made some major mistakes. Wondering if maybe someones advice can bail me out. Have 6 plants under 250 hp in a 5/2/2.5 ft area planted in a mix of perlite, vermic, and soil. I have been using dynagro for fert. They are about 2 months old and about 30 in. hi from bott of pot to top. I only know the strain of 2 of the plants for sure. One is blueberry one is durban poison and the other four are out of bomb nugs. To begin I madly over fert and burned them pretty good to the point where they curled and dryed, then when I noticed it was to late so I've Leeched them really good with like 12 gal of dis water but they are now real yellow and curled still like 4 days later. Will they get better? I want to start flowering NOW, but I think they should be in better shape? Plus my other issue is that they are 30 in. now and I only have like 5 more in to move the light up! I did top 4 of them after about the 4th to 6th nodes. Can I tie them down still? They are in a built box so there is no chance to raise the light. Right now the only good thing is that I know I have 3 girls for sure and one is my durban! Anyway sorry to be so long winded, any responses greatly appreciated. Also thank you all for your knowledge and screw the sellouts.
    Tetrahydra Reviewed by Tetrahydra on . Any bail? I have made some major mistakes. Wondering if maybe someones advice can bail me out. Have 6 plants under 250 hp in a 5/2/2.5 ft area planted in a mix of perlite, vermic, and soil. I have been using dynagro for fert. They are about 2 months old and about 30 in. hi from bott of pot to top. I only know the strain of 2 of the plants for sure. One is blueberry one is durban poison and the other four are out of bomb nugs. To begin I madly over fert and burned them pretty good to the point where Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any bail?

forgot to mention that in the on mode the temp is about 84 and off about 65 humity about 45

Any bail?

It,s very diffucult to say what the yellowing is from but you can be sure it,s result of your over ferting.
    I never herd of that fert but you done the right thing by flushing em.
    You,ve let them get miles too big for you grow space , so i would give em a trim bearing in mind you will have a plant 3 times the size coming out of your grow room as when it went in two months previously.
    But my mate has grown blueberry and said it was a real lovely smoke and high that gave you couch lock all night.

I grew Durban poisen about a year back and found it a miled perfumy smoke with a chatty nhigh.
    Nice 1.

So hope they pull through 4 u coz they r worth it.