Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1641 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

hey vermonters

hey all of my fellow vermonters come on and start on talken about mary jane i know that there are enough of you out there in vermont so come on dont be shy well by and rember hey hey hey smoke weed every day.
    Dragonslayer4200 Reviewed by Dragonslayer4200 on . hey vermonters hey all of my fellow vermonters come on and start on talken about mary jane i know that there are enough of you out there in vermont so come on dont be shy well by and rember hey hey hey smoke weed every day. Rating: 5
    When the trailers rocken you stop knocken

2.   Advertisements

hey vermonters

Hey there,

well alas another vermonter has arrived

I just moved back to VT and all hope is lost for me to find connections in this town again lol. I've lost all my friends due to Portland F'ing Oregon and San Fran lol.
    How does one go about finding a good soul to get smoke from? I'm an older gal (ok only 27, but I feel old) and I don't know anything about the "scene" these days!

I've tried smoking the herbal stuff from herbalsmokeshop.com and it does nothing for me. I dont know what to do,im at my ropes end

beatpixie

hey vermonters

This thread will seem a lot shorter now.. It has been used too much as a source for "hookups".

Please refer to the guidelines in the lounge as "hookup" talk is greatly discouraged now.

Thanks.

hey vermonters

Quote Originally Posted by beatpixie
    Hey there,

well alas another vermonter has arrived

I just moved back to VT and all hope is lost for me to find connections in this town again lol. I've lost all my friends due to Portland F'ing Oregon and San Fran lol.

beatpixie
    hey there, back at ya
    why u lookin 4 a hook up,which by the way is a no no
    grow ur own weed
    the best weed i EVER grew was in south royalton vt.the soil is almost black from all the rich natural nurtient's
    surely u can find a nice spot 2 grow
    i grew rite along the river there

r u anywhere near so. royalton
    i lived there year's ago
    it was soooooooo beautiful
    i even loved the winter's
    id like 2 die in vt.,surrounded by all that magnifisent beauty
    if u can, please tell me some about vt.
    damn i miss bein there

hey vermonters

lol that's a 2 year old post.
    but ahhhh Vermont! It's so beautiful. I'm going to live either in VT or Alaska someday.
    The Connecticut River Valley soil is so rich and dark.
    The people are interesting.
    The microbrews are the best around.. mmmmmm Harpoon....
    The winters are beautiful and the skiing is fabulous
    And I just found out this past weekend that the original Skunk was developed in Brattleboro, before the Skunkman up and moved out west with his new creation. lol whaddya know, Vermonters can grow.

hey vermonters

It's so terribly disappointing how many Vermonters don't know how to use the Internet. I'm sure there'd be plenty more posters here...

Yeah, Vermont is beautiful. :jointsmile: I've lived here all my life and have no plans to go anywhere else, other than travel... We're just not lacking in anything here, except quality theme parks. Even so, Six Flags New England is just three hours away.

Prices in Vermont are wonderfully fair as far as weed goes. I usually only have to go through one or two people from the top of the chain, so to speak. It's very plentiful and very good.

I love Vermont! Let's get this sub-forum going.

Sometimes, you are the flight of the birds.
    Other times, you\'re watching the flight of the birds -
    And other times, you\'re yourself.

hey vermonters

Zwitter, is that an angry duck wielding a... leek?
    "Damn you! Listen to me or I'm going to make SOUP with yo' ass! Quack! "

I hold a VT fishing license this year and will be up there every weekend. Any of you Vermonters into paddling?

hey vermonters

Boating is sick! I'm terribly uncoordinated, but I canoe and kayak and stuff and manage to make it out the other side. Imagine a Cannabis.com boating trip!

Hahah, and yes, in fact, it IS an angry duck wielding a leek. It's a Farfetch'd, the most obscure and unloved Pokemon ever created. He is a special boy

hey vermonters

'Special'... lol we are all special in our own special way.

Nice, I want to do a canncom New England grow nerd boat trip OH SO BAD. I have 2 canoes and a kayak and the big canoe is feeling as unloved as your duck since my ex moved out and I have no big, dumb men kicking around who are useful for 2 things, one of them being lifting the canoe onto the car, and the other... well, let's just say any moisture involved si not from the river, lol.

Have you run the West river? It takes a little coordination in the whitewater bits but it's a nice trip.

I can often be found where it dumps into the CT river taking advantage of the fiesty perch, and the proximity of a bar that has both outdoor seating, Harpoon on draught, and a smoked trout platter that is pretty killa.

Whereabouts in VT are ya? I hang out in 3 places: Bratt, Putney, and the Burke area.

hey vermonters

I live in Rut-Vegas(Rutland for the non-natives), which is about fifteen minutes away from Killington and Pico. It's the second-largest city behind Burlington(if you could call Rutland a city).

We usually canoe Otter Creek which runs through Proctor. I've never been all the way down to where it empties. Plus, Otter Creek doesn't have a wonderful bar like the one you speak of. Sometimes after tubing on Bomoseen I'd visit the Lakehouse restauraunt - they have amazing food and music. Drinks, I've heard, too, but I wouldn't know as I'm only eighteen. Have you ever been in my area before?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast