Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1627 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

hey vermonters

I love you. *smooch*
    Now send me some cheese and maple products please!

hey vermonters

"Dude, this forum definitely needs more posters, it feels so unloved."

Well, we got what we got here. Vermont has but a half-million peeps all together.

Cheese and maple? hey, your only minutes from Vt. and your local markets sell the same stuff. <G>
    BTW, what kinds of Vt. cheese and maple products do you prefer?
    I like the Cabot sharp cheddars and the light colored, Fancy grade maple syrple.

Shov

3.   Advertisements

hey vermonters

I like the dark maple syrup and the Cabot Hunters X cheese. That stuff is GREAT. Or the really aged one they make in the black wax coating. MMMMM. I'd live on cheese, crusty bread, farm sausage, and VT microbrew if you let me!!!

hey vermonters

MMMMM. I'd live on cheese, crusty bread, farm sausage, and VT microbrew if you let me!!!
    Why not? Sounds delishus and nutrishus. I'd add a dozen o' farm fresh double-triple yolk free range brown eggs!

Sho

hey vermonters

Stinky, great to see you giving my home state mad respects. (From VT but have living in MA for a whlie now) Have you ever done the West River in Jamaica VT when they release the Ball Mountain Dam either once or twice a year? Supposedly great whitewater
    I spent some time living in Jamaica as a ski bum. I have unfornately not done the dam release, but would like to some day. :thumbsup:

hey vermonters

I have not done the dam release but I've run it with my dad during the spring high water, and it was a BLAST. Plus when Demeter was up visiting, that's whjere we went canoeing.
    I love that hike in Jamaica State Forest, not the one just up to the waterfall, but if you stay on the railroad bed all the way until you notice that there is a VERY large structure up ahead, when you thought it was just a grey sky, and it turns out to be that HUGE dam with the switchback trail built into the backside of it. I have pics too!

hey vermonters

I pity da foo! haha

Welcome, Steam. I was just down from Swanton to Bennington for work last week. It's a great ride this time of the year.

Sho

hey vermonters

Thanks Buddy, I bet it was a good ride. I need to visit southern VT soon.
    And Stinky, I have some cool pictures from the railroad trail and the overlook in the state park I'll post as soon as I figure out how!

hey vermonters

Stinky, here are my Jamaica State Park pictures, from the overlook and railroad trail.

hey vermonters

I haven't any pictures to post...but this forum is quiet. D:

As we speak I'm eating our beloved Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream with a failed batch of butterscotch and sweet potato fudge (too thin) as topping. Hooray Ben & Jerry's!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast