Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1602 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

hey vermonters

Yeah I've been there a couple times but REFUSE to ski Killington because of their snowmaking habits, so I typically go to Okemo and hang out in Ludlow, which is where I met my ex- he was working as a snowmaker at the time. Thank God I smartened up on that one, sheesh. I've never run Otter Creek but would like to if I can convince someone to do the 2-car thing. That would be MINT.

2.   Advertisements

hey vermonters

The two-car thing? I'm getting strange mental images. Enlighten me on your crazy terminology! :stoned:

Sometimes, you are the flight of the birds.
    Other times, you\'re watching the flight of the birds -
    And other times, you\'re yourself.

hey vermonters

2-car thing... load both boats onto one car.
    Drive both cars to take-out spot.
    Driver of boatless car joins occupants of boat-laden vehicle.
    Drive to put-in spot.
    Get in the boats, fish, drink beer, hoot, make merry, get sunburnt.
    Take boats out and load on second car.
    Drive back up to first car and retrieve it.
    Go home, shower, slather aloe on sunburn, fall the fuck asleep.

hey vermonters

Not me but my kayak and I will be in southern VT in under an hour!
    WATCH OUT FISH!!!!

hey vermonters

How did the fish make out, Stinkage?

I got to drive through a bit of the state this week. Starting from Swanton on the NW corner I drove to a job in Salem, NY and then over to a job in Brandon, Vt. passing by Lake St. Cathrine, Lake Bomoseen and Lake Hortacia and then back to Swanton. Beautiful.

Shov

hey vermonters

lol I've stocked Lake Ste. Catherine before with walleye, I think it was? I forgot- used to work for VT fish and game though back in the day.
    Fishin has been AWESOME. The mouth of the Williams River is stunning. A fellow gardening enthusiast took me up there for some paddling last week and it was just about perfect, except that you can hear I-91 from the whole marsh. Ugh. But the area beneath the 91 bridge when you get up into the river is very pretty, and the open marsh is bass craziness!

hey vermonters

Very good then. <G>

I just did some "ster fishing" at the Price Chopper. lol
    Not like the ster fishing that some of my delinquent friends use to do in Boston Harbor. (pullin someone elses pots and steeling the lobsters) : (

We gonna have lobster salad rolls with homemade potato salad and such tomorrow with my mom-in-law. Yum!

Today I'm doing a roast, boneless leg o lamb with fresh ingredient tabouli garden greens and such including a mint and bee balm sun tea. Cool, eh?

Sho

hey vermonters

i just joined this forum and i was loving this discussion but what happened?...im from just south of hartford ct and ive always wanted to take my canoe on the ct river in mass and vermont anyone still out there?

hey vermonters

We're still here!!!

hey vermonters

Dude, this forum definitely needs more posters, it feels so unloved.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast