Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hallucinating

whenever reading about the effects of cannabis, hallucinating is always one, but it usually says that it happens rarely. if that's true, there have to be a few people on the boards that have experienced it from pot alone. so if anyone has then tell us about it, how strong was it? the hallucination and the pot
    DazedandConfused Reviewed by DazedandConfused on . Hallucinating whenever reading about the effects of cannabis, hallucinating is always one, but it usually says that it happens rarely. if that's true, there have to be a few people on the boards that have experienced it from pot alone. so if anyone has then tell us about it, how strong was it? the hallucination and the pot Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hallucinating

i've heard of hallucinating form reefer but it was only the DANK!! you know that shit the snoop dog probaly smokes!! lol. Yea that reefer is definetly going to run you up a bill or something, so i really doubt too many people have smoked it.
    Life\'s like a dick, so when it gets hard, FUCK IT!!

Drink More Milk

Ahh blah blah blah, go smoke some weed and shut up

Hallucinating

ive had mild hallucinations when i was extermely stoned but that was years ago
    On the waydown they saw a lot they don\'t remember
    and if you asked them how, they couldn\'t say how they got there
    and if you want them now you could just pull on the lever
    and say, \"I\'m hung up on gravity.\"
    you move your mouth and you start to talk
    you close your eyes and then lose the thought
    what\'s mine is mine and what\'s yours you probably got
    and we all fall.

Hallucinating

one time me and my friend smoked a joint of haze and m7y friends head started to grow that pretty much it

Hallucinating

i hadn't smoked in a couple weeks, we bazed this dro and i got so wasted i had to sit down, then colors stared pulsing in and out, the dog was fucking w/ me. good times

Hallucinating

I was listening to hendrix on my bed and had just smoked but was on my own the walls bounced. once my vision was zooming in and out that was when I was a noob and took a bong hit with no water lol. The very first time I smoked weed though i was giggling, euphoric and i dont know just weird shit happens not hallucinations but like weÃ*rd shit! two kids were pretending to fire fireworks at us lol and told us to get off their turf hehe it was a playground. Then we started arguing saying that we would take a dump on their turf and shit.. then some big black guy came round and we just ran lol

Hallucinating

One time I got really really high and took a shower and when I closed my eyes I could see some cool colors. But then again that sometimes happens when I'm sober. Try closing your eyes and pushing on your eyelids with the palms of your hands. After a little while you start to see some funky patterns and shit.

Hallucinating

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused
    whenever reading about the effects of cannabis, hallucinating is always one, but it usually says that it happens rarely. if that's true, there have to be a few people on the boards that have experienced it from pot alone. so if anyone has then tell us about it, how strong was it? the hallucination and the pot

I used to never hallucinate from pot, but after playing with LCD and shrooms, every time I got high after that I would hallucinate. not heavily, but I would get a lot of the melting walls sort of effects.

Hallucinating

i've had acid flashbacks on dank but what i can normally afford i don't have flashbacks or not as severe like to the point that I think I'm turning into a magazine

Hallucinating

Room looked bigger then what it was, and I see mild color patterns dance around all the time when I'm pretty ripped

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast