Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1459 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hallucinating Weed

Is it true that there are some strains can induce hallucinations after intake? I have never heard such a thing and have only experienced minor auditory hallucination on pot. Are there strains which induce Visual Hallucination such as Mushrooms?
    RedRainDrop Reviewed by RedRainDrop on . Hallucinating Weed Is it true that there are some strains can induce hallucinations after intake? I have never heard such a thing and have only experienced minor auditory hallucination on pot. Are there strains which induce Visual Hallucination such as Mushrooms? Rating: 5
    Nothing but Drugs Approach me, I won\'t stop trying to OD...
    How you think your crew sound compared to this?
    It\'s the team that your entire clique is scared to diss
    I need Drug\'s, somebody fix me, when i die i take the whole world with me...
    R.I.P. Proof

2.   Advertisements

Hallucinating Weed

I've never heard of weed producing any hallucinations the same as shrooms. I agree with you when you say it has produced minor auditory hallucinations. I have stated in a previous post that I heard my mothers voice talking but she was asleep. And I get paranoid about gnomes living in the woods. And sometimes street signs and mailboxes look like people and animals and I'm like woah I better slow down. And I was only going 45 to begin with lol. But I think it's possible for someone to maybe come up with an EXTREMELY potent strain of MJ with enough chemicals to produce visuals. I have heard of people spraing their plants down with a solution of water and oxycotin pain pills. That makes for a very relaxing strain. I wonder if it's possible to extract the active ingredient in shrooms and some way maybe inject the MJ plant with it?

Hallucinating Weed

ooh I have some sativa that makes some killer screen hash omg one toke your stoned, 3 and your begging for mercy, 5 and your on the floor tripping like a nut! very phycoactive

Hallucinating Weed

I've tripped out on weed when I first started, I was a lightweight, I mean a single second hand inhale would've gotten me high (it's an exaguration, but hopefully gets my point across). I don't think you can inject MJ plants with plycibon (sp?), I would think it would kill them.

Hallucinating Weed

Not what i mean. i mean can you have mushroom-like hallucinations? from any strain.
    Nothing but Drugs Approach me, I won\'t stop trying to OD...
    How you think your crew sound compared to this?
    It\'s the team that your entire clique is scared to diss
    I need Drug\'s, somebody fix me, when i die i take the whole world with me...
    R.I.P. Proof

Hallucinating Weed

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo
    ooh I have some sativa that makes some killer screen hash omg one toke your stoned, 3 and your begging for mercy, 5 and your on the floor tripping like a nut! very phycoactive
    yea that happend to me. i was beggin to god to come bac to normal...wrd i wasnt even joking.i thought i was gona die...

Hallucinating Weed

I hallucinated only the vrey first time I smoked pot. I saw a live kaleidescope.

Hallucinating Weed

Minor halucigens happen a lot to me, just fuzzy and a bit disorted

Hallucinating Weed

Is there a particuar strain, well im not sure..

But once i had some weed in Acapulco, costed me like if it was brought by god there.... anyways i had this bad ass hallucinations...

But i belive that hallucinations are directly attached to your resistance, the more resistance you have the farther you are from having a trip... if ya know what i mean

Hallucinating Weed

Quote Originally Posted by RedRainDrop
    Is it true that there are some strains can induce hallucinations after intake? I have never heard such a thing and have only experienced minor auditory hallucination on pot. Are there strains which induce Visual Hallucination such as Mushrooms?
    Howdy Red,

Well..I had some purple-haired thai stick once,that made everything much more colorful than normal..it seemed as though shadows were no longer black,but purple-tinted,instead..pretty dang trippy ! That was back in '77 and I ain't been able to find any thai stick since,bummer !

Have a good one ....