Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Favorite stoner songs

Hey seems everyone has one,

I know I love 311 tunes for some nice smoking atmosphere.

However, Im more into the country hippie music, like Robert Earl Keen and Guy Clark etc. Although Ive really gotten in Cross Canadian Ragweed over the last few years.

I love their Boys from Oklahoma Song, great line, those boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong, way too long and too damn skinny......ROFL

Also, a local dude named I think its Trent Summner has one that goes something like Lets all get stoned and listen to George Jones, the course is You sing the low parts and brother Ill sing mine High.

Austin Band The Gourds does a cover of Snoop Doggs Gin and Juice. sounds typical but they are a coutry group, its the best.

Anybody else have a favorite herb inspired song, or what do you like to listen to while you partake?

Chris
    chrisinallen Reviewed by chrisinallen on . Favorite stoner songs Hey seems everyone has one, I know I love 311 tunes for some nice smoking atmosphere. However, Im more into the country hippie music, like Robert Earl Keen and Guy Clark etc. Although Ive really gotten in Cross Canadian Ragweed over the last few years. I love their Boys from Oklahoma Song, great line, those boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong, way too long and too damn skinny......ROFL Also, a local dude named I think its Trent Summner has one that goes something like Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Favorite stoner songs

a good one is devon the dude a song called reefer and beer search lime wire down load it then search devin then search in the title catagory reefer and beer all is free also i have used lime wire for 4 yrs since meeting my wife and havent bought a cd since it get all the lastest stuff and its free

Favorite stoner songs

I like a huge variety of music when I'm high. here's a list.

Phil Collins "In the air tonight"
    Jefferson Airplane "White Rabbit"
    Tool "Schism"
    Intepol "Evil"
    Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night (unplugged)"
    Cypress Hill "Dr Greenthumb"
    Ryan Adams "Halloweenhead"
    Jimi Hendrix "Purple Haze"
    Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"
    Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"

Favorite stoner songs

I like Bob Marley 3 little birds