Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

headshops?

what is a headshop is that just another name for a regular smoke shop

would just smehting called like neshaminy smoke shop carry bongs and stuff or is that something different
    thebeatles66 Reviewed by thebeatles66 on . headshops? what is a headshop is that just another name for a regular smoke shop would just smehting called like neshaminy smoke shop carry bongs and stuff or is that something different Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

headshops?

...a shop where they sell shit for smoking marijuana. Hence the name "HEAD shop."

headshops?

same thing but they darnt give themselves the image so they try to deal in like tobbacco products (for fine tobacco tase (yeah right) )

i call them all headshops though so i guess im critisising myself lol oh well pity eh?
    [SIZE=\"7\"][COLOR=\"White\"][align=center]HEY! THATS CHIS-MAY![/align] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Chisme, I want to meet you someday. You crack me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Sheets To The Wind
    Very nice
    still get good shit here, but your weed takes the piss man!
    Quote Originally Posted by altagid
    perhaps this whole sorry fiasco will have been worth it just to bump into Chisme
    Quote Originally Posted by moorglademover
    chisme, i so want to be your friend!

headshops?

Haha, ya they have cool names like 20 past 4, and rainbow palace.

headshops?

look for the words "tobbaco accesories" on the sighn for e.g. my local shop is name "heads up" tobacco accesories

headshops?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake0steve
    Haha, ya they have cool names like 20 past 4, and rainbow palace.

haha, yeah, my local headshop is called "free spirits" haha, yeah cool names and of course they sell flavored cigs, bongs, hookahs, pipes, accessories...and the smoke shop is just called THe Smoke Shop, its all cigs there tho, i mean ALL cigs, and cigars of course, all types, brands, from all over the world..etc. all they sell are some pipes but not the kinds of pipes someone would smoke weed out of. and of course lighters. zippo, etc. all brands as well.

headshops?

We have several Headshops here, the names are Octopus' Garden (Smoke Shop), Instant Karma (no subtitle), and Something Different (Cigars and Fine Tobacco, or something). There was also another one called something like Hookah Joe's, but I think it closed.

headshops?

Quote Originally Posted by grasshopper420
    look for the words "tobbaco accesories" on the sighn for e.g. my local shop is name "heads up" tobacco accesories
    omg, you live in lake tahoe don't you?

headshops?

the place i got to is called the Magic Bus, but dont go in asking for a bong cuz they might kick you out, the have to call them water pipes legally

headshops?

PLace where the sell bongs,pipes ,scales that kinda stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast