Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1764 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

hallucinating with weed????

the closest i got to hallicinating on weed is i was able to have 5 or 6 different thoughts at once. It was cool but they fought and the thoughts were in the back of my mind so i would try and think to myself like "i need a glass of water" but then i would only think "i a glass of water" and I'd be like that's not right "I---shit i keep forgetting to think that word" then I fell asleep. btw the thoughts only had different accents one was just a song to entertain the other thoughts.

ive personally never hallucinated, but one time me and my friend were smokin a bowl of insane shit on his deck wid this other kid...the other kid couldnt handle another bowl so he went inside and when we came back in he asked us how many times we walked through the door...he thought that we kept walking inside the house yelling his name and shutting the door but we never did any of that ahahah...he was freaking out

Ive "hallucinated" once on weed, i was hitting my gravity bong in the back yard with my friend and it was like 1 am and i thought i saw a thing run across my lawn...then another...then another...then all of a sudden theres like 15 people running on my lawn but there dark figures(cant see there faces)
    crazyest shit ive seen on weed

i get hallucinations definitely sometimes like i get closed eye visuals and open eye visuals in the dark

i actually did last saturday after smoking a fat bowl of some of the best headies ever (that I have tried). I was playing guitar hero and when I was going to select a song, each song made a different color radiate from the tv. It was awesome. So ya, I do think that could have happened. I have also experienced closed eye visualizations as well.

6.   Advertisements

ive had visuals, it was more of a VERY EASY self imagined pattern moving around to the music i was listening to, but the weed made it so easy to imagine it and randomize it i was basically having visuals lol

The third time I smoked, I remember the weed hitting me so hard. I kept saying "I'm so high" out loud over and over. Then I kept seeing these purple fractals on any flat surface, so I called my hallucinations "purple haze."

Ive had mild hallucinations with weed a few times. It was some really good stuff I got from a festival and after smoking like 5-6 bowls I would fell like you do with some really weak shrooms. Didnt really bother me tho becuase I love tripping so it was kinda nice.

Ive been smokin herbs for 29 years, I never hallucinate nothing zilch! notta! no hallucinations here!

I live therefore I let live

:thumbsup:

This one chick i smoked with bugged out, thought somebody was gonna hit her and made me take her to the hospital because she thought something really bad was gonna happen. Craziest shit ever

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast