Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

hallucinating with weed????

I get some pretty tight stuff when I close my eyes, it's like I'm dreaming and my subconcious is controlling what I'm seeing, like I am imagining it but I'm not trying to imagine it, know what I'm sayin? Basically just feels exactly like I'm dreamin while awake, it's fuckin awesome.

okay...y'alls bud is obviously some good shit because i have never done that. but i've never smoked anything besides schwag don't worry...i'm buyin some maui wowie tomorrow and maybe then i'll have a reason to post on this thread

i imagine things to, like music will be playing and in my mind i create a play about it. ill start talking about whats happening in the play to my friends, and they know that i do that and just ignore me or ask about it and play along like they know whats happening....its pretty badass.

4.   Advertisements

stop making up stupid shit people u didnt hallucinate by smoking reefer, it was all in ur head, u thought u saw something but u didnt, stop over exagerating things, and be real

^^ hey man shudup, get some good weed and youll know what were talkin about.

Hey Fan o KmK, I had that strain a while ago and it's been the best weed I've ever smoked.

Send me an email, jjaguars11 [at] aol [dot] com.

Hmm sometimes when i'm really stoned i hear a soft buzzing.... like trumpets off in the distance... or the room will start shaking slowly. A lot of times i just think things in my head but i don't see them. like I'm hallucinating with my mind instead of with my eyes.

kmk watever ur name is, yo, ive had some great fucking weed b4, so thats not it, i just find it hard to believe that people hallucinate after smokin tha ganj, its never happened to me or anyone ive smoked with, maybe u just cant handle ur high...there have been times when i thought i heard something, but it turned out to be nothing...again, i THOUGHT i heard something, there has also been times wen i saw one thing and thought it was something else, but an object was there and at the time looked different, but the idea of seeing something appear out of nowhere is hard to believe. very hard to believe.

i just think its in ur head, im not saying im right, but no one will convince me of it, unless it happens to me and it wont

peace out

which strain liquid?

one time it was really dark nd their was poor lighting, i was by myself nd i thought i saw 5 people at this gaezbo, but in reality it was jus the lighting. i ended up getting there and noticed no one was there. i have some geometrical visions with my eyes shut listening to good music sometimes tho.
    [SIZE=\"2\"] I said no to weed just like they told me, than I changed my mind:stoned: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\"2\"][B][I]

weed not greed

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast