Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1615 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

hallucinating with weed????

Short answer, yes.
    Sometimes, for whatever reason, you just trip balls. If you get excited enough that you're going out of your way to inspect what you're seeing, then you know you're hallucinating.

Quote Originally Posted by KoRnStaR
    anyway, closed eye visuals happen to me all the time, and when it's dark, i see weird patterns and stuff all the time.
    Last summer I have been sleeping in the deepest obscurity I ever slepted for a couple of days during my last vacation. Of course this involves weed somewhere. So I was totally baked. It was so weird that I was able to actually see my hand although we were in complete dark. I did not see it as clear as in plain light of course, more like a blurry thing but responsive to my movement. I can only explain it by the fact that our brain knows perfetly and constantly, where each of our hands (and all body parts) are. 2) So when I moved my hands before my eyes in complete dark with my eyelid opened of course, my brain knew that I you should see my hand but I dont. Instead my brain created that from my memorie or something. That was cool.

I saw the crab king once...

Ive definatly had some minor hallucinations. Ive been watching TV, and thought shows were just re-enactments of what was really going on, and then the voices turned into low pitched mumbles. I was pretty much watching blurry figures on TV, speaking in another language.

I have been super stoned, smoking for over thirty years, but no never hallucinated. Thoughts running through my head, time and place off, but no I have never hallucinate, would love to if it was a good one. :stoned:
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't think I've ever hallucinated, but I've had some really visual experiences. Once I took 5 bong rips in a row of some great stuff, and when I looked in the mirror I could watch myself grow older and turn into a different person all together. My imagination was running wild, it seemed as if my hand had turned into a garden. The only thing missing was the actually visualization of it looking like a garden. I've seen animated shapes like talking faces and birds in trees and floor tiles and such, I don't know if that counts.

And I almost always get awesome close eyed visuals.

7.   Advertisements

yep, hallucinated once while ripped off my ass. i was biking home one night during the summer with a half o in my pocket in some hydro fields and i saw so many different shadow-like creatures at the corners of my eyes, trippy shit.

i never hallucinated but my cousin maybe has
    we were smoking some OG Kush n some weird plant he brought with him saying it makes u trip out i didnt feel anything from the plant but my cousin was laughing like crazy saying there was a monkey smoking out of a banana bong n that my house was floating:wtf:
    maybe i should have smoked more of that sh!t

YES! its only happened to me like 3 times
    and its when i do a lotttttt

the 3rd time i ever smoked was when i DEFINATELY hallucinated
    i was only a beginner, smoking with people that do it a lot, and we were doing some dankk ass shit with a bong.
    and i didnt know it only took a few bong hits to get fucked
    and i musta passed that bong like 35 times

well i definately tripped out hard and saw some crazy shit
    my eyes would like zoom in on places far away
    id see shit that wasnt there
    a cars headlights looked liked searchlights flying around in every direction
    this lamppost turned into this like floating light orb with a face
    i felt like i could hear something that was like a football field away
    like this man was walking way down the street and i coulda sworn i heard him crunch leaves with his foot
    also everything was so cartoony colored like the simpsons

it was fuckin insane
    i wondered for so long if it was laced but they said it wasnt
    idk but i miss that
    that was fun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567