Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

hallucinating with weed????

my mind see things sometimes, but it changes what i see into different things. like i see it differently or in a different way when high.

anyway, closed eye visuals happen to me all the time, and when it's dark, i see weird patterns and stuff all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MullManiac
    I sometimes see smoke coming from things when i'm realy high.... apart from the joint
    I've had that as well... Wierd.

Anyways, I think Marijuana "visions" are seen only from the minds eye... It's only your imagination changing what you are already seeing into somethng else... or making it look different or something. I don't know, nevermind~!1

3.   Advertisements

The closest I've gotten to visual hallucination is when I smoked 2 blunts and 8 bowls of some dank ass shit. Everything had an aura around it. It was tight as hell.

The closest thing to an audio hallucination is when I was watching TV, and I could see the people were talking but there was no sound, so I turned up the volume, still no sound. I turned off the TV and turned back on, but still no sound. Finally I just sat there... and then about 10 minutes the TV sound came back. And my friend said she had been yelling for me to come look at something... but I couldn't hear anything, freaky.

Audio hallucinations happen all the time to me, when I'm high.

And other people, as well..didn't even think it was rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
    this maybe hard to believe but i have hallucinated once on weed i was walking home and everyone i saw was some one i had known as a child that had died and they were waiting for the bus i was so messed up that i thought that dying is made up and when you die you just dont talk to people you know anymore and ride the bus all day what the hells wrong with me

also the same day i was waiting to cross the street and i imagined i was in a video game and i looked at the lady who stopped for me to cross and like i clicked on her face with the inspect tool and it poped up a folder with all her biographical info and stuff like her weight, d.o.b, and marriage situation it was really weird
    haha that made my day
    I cant imagine hallucinating on weed. I sometimes hear my phone ringing when its not, but that could just be paranoia
    [SIZE=\"3\"][COLOR=\"DarkOrchid\"]Alas! the forbidden fruits were eaten,
    And thereby the warm life of reason congealed.
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam,
    Like as the Dragon\'s tail dulls the brightness of the moon
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

When im reallly high driving by myself, usually during the night i listen to songs that ive heard many times before and i can hear like sounds within the music that ive never heard before and they become so loud that i dont hear the lyrics anymore just this little noise and i have to turn the volume down for a couple seconds...sorta weird
    \"What you are and what you do is your religion\" Jimi Hendrix, London 1969

yea, i think what someone said about the minds eye making up shit is probably true. ive been sitting in my room, laying down while rly high, and i decided to go get some milk, so when i walk up, my body feels like i float up the stairs, and when i open the fridge, i have to type a combination (like some weird video game) to open it, then i have to say something in this weird language for the milk cap to open. i duno, weird shit but it was reallly really an awesome experience.

I hallucinated like a motherfucker the first time I got high. It was off schwag, too, cooked with brownies. It was one of the best experiences of my life. It wasn't just visuals, either, it was like leaving my current existence and experiencing something entirely different, coming back with a little enlightenment.

I'm sad. i've smoked a year or so, and only had a fair hallucination once, i swear to god there was something in the woods running around, and we named if Jarwagwachu. and that was maybe 6 months ago, and we still visit that woods and pretend we're looking for it when we're high. We've been there over 30 times...

Once, when I smoked some Northern Lights, I thought I saw the room moving while I was laying in bed. Thats it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast