Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

hallucinating with weed????

I sat outside listening to the mars volta the other night. one of the trees behind my house morphed and grew a bit and took the shape of a robot. the other multiplied out into the air and looked like a monster and had claws. now, they were still tree looking, but...well, it's hard to describe. i wouldn't call them hallucinations, as my mind was only changing what i was already seeing.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sobriquet
    i wouldn't call them hallucinations, as my mind was only changing what i was already seeing.
    Same thing as what happened with me.

once i walked out of my friends garage and looked thought his mom was standing inside(garage isnt attached and theres a glass door) but i was completely wrong..we stood there for like 5 minutes trying to figure out if it was his mom or not, and if it was his mom why she wasnt moving...turned out to be a shadow

didnt hallucinate, but yeah

this maybe hard to believe but i have hallucinated once on weed i was walking home and everyone i saw was some one i had known as a child that had died and they were waiting for the bus i was so messed up that i thought that dying is made up and when you die you just dont talk to people you know anymore and ride the bus all day what the hells wrong with me

also the same day i was waiting to cross the street and i imagined i was in a video game and i looked at the lady who stopped for me to cross and like i clicked on her face with the inspect tool and it poped up a folder with all her biographical info and stuff like her weight, d.o.b, and marriage situation it was really weird

i honestly have a hard time believing people see things that arent there after smoking weed, i understand that if u see one thing and think its something else (shadow, skunk, watever) but seeing straight out something thats not there....man idk

edit: 500 posts, go me

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
    this maybe hard to believe but i have hallucinated once on weed i was walking home and everyone i saw was some one i had known as a child that had died and they were waiting for the bus i was so messed up that i thought that dying is made up and when you die you just dont talk to people you know anymore and ride the bus all day what the hells wrong with me

also the same day i was waiting to cross the street and i imagined i was in a video game and i looked at the lady who stopped for me to cross and like i clicked on her face with the inspect tool and it poped up a folder with all her biographical info and stuff like her weight, d.o.b, and marriage situation it was really weird
    damn thats messed up lol, i hope nothin like that happens to me
    When I\'m sad she comes to me
    With a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    It\'s all right she said, it\'s all right
    Take anything you want from me
    Anything
    -------------------------------
    Fly on Little Wing
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Little Wing...

Quote Originally Posted by timothylearyisdead
    I already live a life with weed and no money. I wouldn\'t have it any other way.

it wont...ever...not from weed anyways

lol good. my friend wants to try weed but hes worried that he will hallucinate. ill have to show him this thread to get rid of his fear
    Anything
    Fly on Little Wing
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Little Wing...

I already live a life with weed and no money. I wouldn\'t have it any other way.

I sometimes see smoke coming from things when i'm realy high.... apart from the joint

that sounds interesting :P ever tried smoking those things? haha how wierd would that be to watch....imagin seeing someguy trying to smoke a tv or somethin lol
    Anything
    Fly on Little Wing
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Little Wing...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast