Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lets get talkin you alaskans

Im from Eagle River and pot is quite cheap, whats the prices like in other places, is $10 for every tenth of an ounce.
    llamaman666 Reviewed by llamaman666 on . Lets get talkin you alaskans Im from Eagle River and pot is quite cheap, whats the prices like in other places, is $10 for every tenth of an ounce. :cool: Rating: 5
    If I die before I wake, Heaven or Hell, I\'ll still bake.

I hate political lies

If Alaska was devided in to two, Texas would be the third largest state

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?eoj

2.   Advertisements

Hi. I'm from Alaska, but residing in Washington state. How's the weather up there? The answer to you question about costs: $40 for an 8th, $80 for a qtr. It's BC Bud or homegrown with the fertilizer still dripping off of it practically, but since it's all there is, it's welcome.

maxime, the weathers hot..... 87 degrees today, felt like i was gonna die, been in the low or mid 70s all week, VERY unusual.

I've been camping for a couple months starting May 1st. I didn't bring a computer, but decided to check today. Thank you for the reply . I heard Alaska had several days of hot weather last summer, but it's going to happen this year too? I'll be searching for a school starting tomarrow, and will probably not get on a computer during that time. Thank you again for responding, and I hope summer is very nice for us all. Maxine

Quote Originally Posted by llamaman666
    Im from Eagle River and pot is quite cheap, whats the prices like in other places, is $10 for every tenth of an ounce.
    That's $100.00 an ounce. I have lived here for 25 years and I haven't seen prices like that in many years. Merry Christmas! :stoned:

llamaman666

all those times I drove past Eagle River, I thought I smelled something burning! New to Alaska. Outside Fairbanks. Willing to travel to meet new smokers.

[email protected]

hands down vally growers have the best juju wish the ol MTF was still kicking around but then again i wounder if it wasn't all a big myth or just bunch of hippy smokeing fools got things right in the shop:rastasmoke:

stonyjones, it definately still is kicking! when you drive down clark/wolverine around palmer - smell the air very carefully lol.
    in about another week, i'd be happy to give you a taste of that infamous mtf.
    on a side note, my aunt found an old mason jar her and her fellow hippies stored away from the 70's! they're all mixed up but she told me back in those days they were growing primarly the old school mat su valley thunder but also had kona gold, maui wowie and the other classics. she's popped some seeds so no telling what greatness is growing from her pots!

Thats some cool shit there Valley907, wish I could swing by for a cup of joe and have a talk.

As a general rule you will never find true MTF on the market in Alaska...I'm sure there a few exceptions here and there but the vast majority of the MTF you here about now is a hybrid version or complete BS.

The true MTF strain has to be cloned, so the only way you will find it is if you find someone whos been continually growing it for quite sometime or lucked out and got some old timers clones - Anyone who ever tries to sell you non-hybrid MTF seeds is an idiot or conning you.

Now...before I get flammed...Yes, I agree that MTF still exists, atleast in hybrid form and I don't doubt that greenvalley may have some. However, because of the fame of this strain, a lot of Alaskan dealers will try to pass off lesser herb as MTF - don't get conned.