Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1505 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BUSH has 37% approval rating!!!

Tell me what you all think of that, besides your regular, "it's a popularity contest" statement.
    looseends Reviewed by looseends on . BUSH has 37% approval rating!!! Tell me what you all think of that, besides your regular, "it's a popularity contest" statement. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I think that # is a lil 2 high, But it seem people have become aware of his incompetent to run this nation (3yrs2late)..Ever since he was appointed prez this nation has done a downward spiral. The economy, All the disinfo surrounding the events of 911(osama determine to attacklove letter), Hell the gas prices could of help alot 2 make people aware, He's noilman,him and his administration they could of stop the high prices didnt see that happen. Giving the american people fake news on Controled News Networks (propaganda). Threating the american people with a military takeover,martial law. IRAQ!?!, Endless wars. Lies, Lies, & more lies. But no has caught him getting a blowjob in the whitehouse yet,so no harm will be done 2 Lord Bush.

Consider this..there are 200+ Million people in this country. Those Polls only ask 1 thousand people plus or minus a thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tholiak
    Consider this..there are 200+ Million people in this country. Those Polls only ask 1 thousand people plus or minus a thousand.

...and you're point is? also i think it's sad that part of your own party has very lil faith in you also.

It took most people a while to catch on, but America has finally had enough. It's been one thing after another with this administration and we're sick of it. Since thirty-some-odd percent of Americans are registered Republicans, they're the only ones holding out.

What amazes me is that after all the lies, failures, and incompatence, a third of the american people still approve of these worthless cocksuckers. I guess some people put party loyalty above patriotism.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

bush's govt. is very beneficial to the richest 1% of the population there is a theory of the republican party which I have never heard acknowledge although its well known among the rich and has been published in magazines, what the republicans do is return the wealth of the nation back to the bankers (the true "owners"). how they accomplish this is to send the economy spiraling down the tubes, therefore people lose jobs the economy suffers the banks get back the houses and businesses, and take possession. The democrats have the opposite job to create jobs make sure the economy grows , it goes on like this to infinity but in the end the rich prosper, the rich get richer and poor get poorer. believe it or not, its true.

Quote Originally Posted by seedbare
    bush's govt. is very beneficial to the richest 1% of the population there is a theory of the republican party which I have never heard acknowledge although its well known among the rich and has been published in magazines, what the republicans do is return the wealth of the nation back to the bankers (the true "owners"). how they accomplish this is to send the economy spiraling down the tubes, therefore people lose jobs the economy suffers the banks get back the houses and businesses, and take possession. The democrats have the opposite job to create jobs make sure the economy grows , it goes on like this to infinity but in the end the rich prosper, the rich get richer and poor get poorer. believe it or not, its true.
    This is why I favor a true revolution, to eat a picnic dinner with my daughter, amid the screams of the cruxified, senators, and cops, and teachers, and people who work for the post office, all of them nailed to a telephone pole. I know, none of you see the beauty, the perfection, the poetry. And you never will, at least until the nails are pounded through your wrists, then you will understand, if only for a moment.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

you guys are fools and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The second term is a bitch for everyone and thats the way it works.take a history class or something.

read this for yourself and see former presidents approval ratings. It isnt rocket sceince so you should research maybe a little before you post.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...109025096/pg_4

Gah!!!! Bushy was always ZER0 percent approval rating, history just repeats its self and after bushzillion repeats i guess people catch on 8p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast