Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: At least what age should one be to consume cannabis?

Voters
1675. You may not vote on this poll
  • 21 years of age.

149 8.90%
  • 19 years of age.

20 1.19%
  • 18 years of age.

555 33.13%
  • 17 years of age.

92 5.49%
  • 16 years of age.

408 24.36%
  • 14 years of age.

162 9.67%
  • 13 years of age.

61 3.64%
  • 12 years of age.

39 2.33%
  • Any age is fine.

160 9.55%
  • None of the above.

29 1.73%
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

At least what age should one be to consume cannabis?

yo thats a hectic question....we as individuals approach life at all differant angles,,there are some kids from 16 who live life like a 21 year old,not cause they choose too,jus because they faced reality sooneR then others where as some 21year olds are as immature as shit...wat im trying to say is if people could appreciate cannabis and not jus smoke to forget,,it would help.plus many kids i know smoke crappy head ach weed and just dont see the light...as for what age is appropriate i would say 18..like that we become responsible for our own actions and theres no one to blame....i dont know..maybe im just wierd
    i love to grow and i love to smoke...but theres only a few times when i kick back and appreciate the iree way,mostly im so caught up in the shit around me,,i forget why i crush..so for al you crushers out there much respek and lets try educate these kids the right way...thanks for all the help cannabis.com

Quote Originally Posted by BluePhoenix
    there should not be an age limit, start smoking when u feel like it...

ofcourse 6 moths is too young, since I do not belive that such young lungs can handle it, but when a "kid" starts smoking pot should be 100% up to the parents, the government shouldnt intervene or some BS like that.....

besides... its good if the "kids" know pot before they are totally "Free"... cuz like somebody said theyll go crazy...

pot rocks
    I agree completely.

3.   Advertisements

Howdy Ron,

I voted for age 17,because at that age,one can enter military service,with a parental permission..so I reckon that if yer old enuff to fight for yer country,then yer old enuff to toke and drink..but that's only if one were to join the military-otherwise I'd probably vote for 18 or 21.

Have a good one !

Give it you greedy people. why should there be any age limit? thats being greedy. even if we went with the majority and said you had to be 18 i would still be able to man. but you need let everyone smoke it man! not just the chosen ones!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi
    I voted but I will keep my opinion to myself on this one......
    I'm with you on this one Mz K.

18 + over is great

So, regardless of age, does anyone here have trouble finding weed? Probably not. Prohibition places the distribution in the hands of criminals. But then everyone here can probably get beer, perhaps they should just let people live their lives, as they choose. a crazy idea in the land of the free, huh?
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

We are all diffrent. We all grow and develope at diffrent rates. So by putting an age limit on it, we are only limiting our selves. I say that most people 17 and older are experienced with life, enough to the point where they have to decide what they want in life. I mean at this point, we get bombarded with questions anymore. Do we want to join the military, go to collage, go to trade school, go straight to work, or just be a lazy ass bum. We are surrounded by choices, and recognized as adults in many societies. Yet as adults we are forbidden to smoke. At 17 we can join the military with perental signing, at 18 we can buy tobacco, and vote, and at 21 we can drink. Isn't it time we esstablish one age where we are concidered adults, instead of Dickjockying around? i say that 18 should be the age we are concidered adults, thats whats accepted in society today, and thats what most people really start to mature. Do i think it will end crime completely? No, there is no way we can end crime, but if we asstablish a tax on it, like tobacco, limit the amount we have in our posession, we can use the money from the tax alone to pay for the war on drugs. This will pay for the "war on drugs" by full, and will be able to get better programs asstablished in our elementry and highschools, to better educate the youth of the next generations. Telling them the dangers of the harder drugs, and get rid of all of the bullshit. Kids dont like bullshit, they want the truth right up front. And the programs that are going on today, are just a waste of money. By telling kids all these myths and lies about Marijuana, when they find out the truth later on in life, they are going to be less likely to beleive what you say. So i say 1. we get rid of the bullshit in school; 2. get a better program going to educate kids about the dangers of drugs, the actual facts about them, and teach them that moderation is ok, as long as if you can control yourself; 3. learn by experience, live and let live. Meaning, most 'stoners' today, arent lazy, broke, worthless people. They make every level of society. Not just one group; 4. Esstablish one age where we are concidered adults; 5. Legalize the growing of hemp, the one without THC, for growing as a cash crop, alternate fuel sorce, alternate for cotton; 6. legalize marijuana for recreational use.

I feel that after saying this, that alot of people will agree with me, Legalize it, and get a better education behind the youth of the next generations. We all know that the marijuana prohibation isnt working, so instead of having our kids, be doing it, getting caught, sent away from us, and have us get arrested for smoking, and sent to jail. why not tell the kids, what exactly it does to your mind, body, and soul. whether harmfull or for the better, give it to them straight up. not just about marijuana, but about all drugs, leave no myths out there for those kids to pick up on, because once a kid starts picking up on those things being myths, then he/she starts thinking that everything youve told them about that is a lie. And i also feel the only way we can get anything done is to go and do something about it, revolt, riot, boycot, whatever, just protest till we get the nation behind us, so lets spread the word, and this upcoming April 20th, lets have a nationwide smokeup! because sitting on here does nothing, but have us complain to each other, noone but ourselves is reading this stuff, lets get the word out there. and i will start an additional post about the smoke up.
    I have a time machine at home..

it only travels forword at regular time..

its essentially a cardboard box with the word time machine on the side with a sharpie..

(\\__/)
    (o.O )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

18 + over is great

I don't think there should be an age limit per say. Depression is most common among teenagers. There should be a waiver, after the parents talk with the kid, and feel he is responsible and mature enough, they go to city hall, and sign a waiver, and have it notirized by somebody there. Then, the kid gets a license to buy/grow and consume it.
    \"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.\" - Bob Marley
    \"And in the end, it\'s not the years in your life that count, it\'s the life in your years.\" - Abraham Lincoln

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast