Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

outdoor growing

I just both some seeds from this guys in UK and i got diferents tipe like passion#1 , early misty, and a trance

Basic what do i need to know is how tall are those babys

Does thosebabys need to be 12 hours direct at the sun or they need a day light. even if they stay at the sharow

can i cut the very top of the plants to control the high of them with out demage the quality of the buds

can i plant at my back yarden diferent tipe of plants with out any problema
    luiz oliveira Reviewed by luiz oliveira on . outdoor growing I just both some seeds from this guys in UK and i got diferents tipe like passion#1 , early misty, and a trance Basic what do i need to know is how tall are those babys Does thosebabys need to be 12 hours direct at the sun or they need a day light. even if they stay at the sharow can i cut the very top of the plants to control the high of them with out demage the quality of the buds can i plant at my back yarden diferent tipe of plants with out any problema Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

outdoor growing

well by the sound of it you dont know alot about pot and passion#1 can get up to 7 foot man and early misty get's from 2-5foot and if i was you i would just plante them and see what happens you need to know you're pot first befor you go trying new shit like cutting get the feel of it and try it next year like i all ways say why fuck with some thing that was here way befor us? peace man later

outdoor growing

trim the top (make a clone with it if u want) then get the two branches that grow from the top and train them along a fence or something so u still get a fully grown plant but wont get more than 3 foot of the floor.

peace