Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1768 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalized?

Voters
1572. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1,394 88.68%
  • No

87 5.53%
  • Maybe

67 4.26%
  • None of the above

24 1.53%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Should cannabis be legalized?

I think the government should stay out of it. They mess up everything they get involved with. There used to be a day when people rolled their own tobacco (home grown). Now tobacco prices are inflated and additives/poisons are added to keep you addicted and buying. I think strains will be weaker and prices will be higher. The sidewalk pharmacist does a good job already.

is this a serious question. What fucktard came up with this. Hey I'm going to ask people on a cannabis centric message board if they think weed should be legal. I mean it's not like everyone here enjoys it, the sensations it gives, and others it enhances, I mean you would think everyone on a board with a big fat ol bud leaf on the bannerhead, would be all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by 5thHorseMan
    is this a serious question. What fucktard came up with this. Hey I'm going to ask people on a cannabis centric message board if they think weed should be legal. I mean it's not like everyone here enjoys it, the sensations it gives, and others it enhances, I mean you would think everyone on a board with a big fat ol bud leaf on the bannerhead, would be all over the place.
    What surprises me is how many no, maybe, and none of the above were voted for here at a cannabis site.

Quote Originally Posted by 5thHorseMan
    is this a serious question. What fucktard came up with this. ...
    i believe it would be some fucktard by the name of Cannabis.com. :rastasmoke: this was started in 2005! i thought it was a joke too, but its actually almost 4 years of comments. i didn't read all 13 pages but its kinda interesting, i thought, for example the one single response for all of 2008 was no. :detective1:

for the record, my vote is yes, . . . who the fuck would vote no :jointsmile:

j/k, there are some reasons for voting no, i'm sure.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Legalize...The mexican's can keep their weed-ONLY smoke pot grown in North
    America!

Especially medicinal-c'mon states, get with it, I've personally was with a few patients spark up after having an MS exacerbation (flare-up), and other painful conditions. After having smoked, each patient appeared to be about 65-75%-less pain and were just enjoying themselves.

..just your everyday criminals...

MPP.
    Rjchard Kennedy

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering: would the results be different if the question was "Should marijuana be de-criminalized?" instead of "legalized"? I don't know much about law, so maybe it's the same thing. But a friend told me that it's decriminalized in Canada (which means you just get a ticket?), but not "legal."
    [SIZE=\"3\"]
    Quote Originally Posted by UMrocksmysocks
    it was some crazy goo stuff that you were talking about. when it popped it scared me, got a little on my face but everything seems fine
    [/SIZE]

\"I\'m in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my value system, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal.\"
    - Milton Friedman

Yes, of course.

Should be handled like cigarettes or alcohol(18 or 21 to buy).

Billions of dollars would be made off taxing. Less kids would smoke weed. It would take it out of the hands of dealers. Free up space in cells where REAL criminals should be.

It's a no-brainer to me.

All I can say is if dirbag, lying scum like Dick Cheney can walk the streets, travel the country, and admit to approving torture without consequence, then American citizens, one and all who chose to partake, should be allowed. Where is the sense of justice in the country? Oh yeah, its up Scalia's ass. :jointsmile:

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233