Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1239 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalized?

Voters
1572. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1,394 88.68%
  • No

87 5.53%
  • Maybe

67 4.26%
  • None of the above

24 1.53%
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Should cannabis be legalized?

no, i believe that large tobacco companies would start selling it in stores with a lot of synthetic addictives.

I know this might seem a little F*ck Up but i think marijuana should be legal in just a few states because if marijuana is legal all over the country then taxes go str8 up...

Quote Originally Posted by Subjekt
    I know this might seem a little F*ck Up but i think marijuana should be legal in just a few states because if marijuana is legal all over the country then taxes go str8 up...
    Dude, you can't have it both ways....
    Yes if its legalized with the same age restrictions, laws, rules, regulations, and taxes that alcohol has. Here's a news flash for you. Even with alcohol you can legaly brew/ferment/distill your own in limited quantities for personal use. You can still buy the stuff off the counter, and FWIW, the stuff off the shelf is purer and safer than home brew. The pre-tax cost of a quart of Jack Daniels is around $2.00, Quervo Gold is around $1.75, etc. The pre-tax cost of a pack of cigs is around twenty five cents.

Would you pay $20 for an OZ of legal, high grade MJ "cigs" in the local liquer store?? I would.

Weed will have to be legalized on a FEDERAL level to keep the DEA and other agencies from busting the state run stores and coops.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Based on the harm principal, Liberty and Freedom. Cannabis should 100% be legalized. Eliminate the oppression, erase the arbitrary laws, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. Alcohol and tobacco are legal, which kill hundreds of thousands of people every year and have no medicinal value. It's completely hypocritic to censor cannabis. When you censor something, you are implying your belief is infallible. Human beings are not infallible, thus cannabis should be legalized. For those reasons and many many more. LEgalize it, don't criticize it, i will advertise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    Dude, you can't have it both ways....
    Yes if its legalized with the same age restrictions, laws, rules, regulations, and taxes that alcohol has. Here's a news flash for you. Even with alcohol you can legaly brew/ferment/distill your own in limited quantities for personal use. You can still buy the stuff off the counter, and FWIW, the stuff off the shelf is purer and safer than home brew. The pre-tax cost of a quart of Jack Daniels is around $2.00, Quervo Gold is around $1.75, etc. The pre-tax cost of a pack of cigs is around twenty five cents.

Would you pay $20 for an OZ of legal, high grade MJ "cigs" in the local liquer store?? I would.

Weed will have to be legalized on a FEDERAL level to keep the DEA and other agencies from busting the state run stores and coops.
    Good point but im not talkin bout taxes on the product im talkin bout taxes all over will rise, i dont give a shit if some good ass bud came with taxes, ok fine, i can take that L i would buy some high grade...But you missed my point, not tax on the product, tax all over....

In my opinion, every drugs should be legal. From pot to heroin, the government does not have the right to outlaw any of it. Proper education should also be given. None of this bullshit DARE shit that they fuck up kids head with. Every single recreational drug known to man can be used safely if you know what you're doing. Including cocaine, heroin, meth and all those other drugs everyone likes to hate. The key is moderation, with anything. You always hear about cokeheads, meth and heroine addicts, but you never hear about casual users. Not everyone gets addicted, and chances are you wont get addicted from your first use. I know people(through a forum, not in person) that use the harder drugs and aren't junkies.

legilize it and tax the hell outta it!
    Ron paul 08 he can do great things for this nation

legilize it and tax the hell outta it!
    if this doesent make sense sorry i just had a dub of chronic
    Ron paul 08 he can do great things for this nation

Why don't people realize the concept competition. When there are many companies producing the same product the price goes DOWN. SO if weed were legalized and big corporations started competing, the price of weed will go DOWN from where it is now. The government will not tax it enough to make you STOP BUYING.....that would be BAD FOR THEM if the tax was huge.

IF the government choose to do this, what logical person would keep buying it? THEY WOULD GROW IT and not have the risk of being sent to jail for intent to sell. Not to mention the government would have scared everyone away from weed thus they get no money off the tax. The government is continuously adjusting the tax rate to slowly get as much out of you without pissing you off to the point of picking up your gun and over throwing the president.

Not everyone lives in Cali or out west where the prices of weed are cheap. 4 grams here is $30+. So maybe in some places the price might piss you off but I would bet for 90% of us the price would be much less than it is now EVEN with the governments tax.
    Is it just me or does my lighter walk off constantly?:stoned:

10.   Advertisements

ABSOLUTELY!

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast