Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Should cannabis be legalized?

Voters
1572. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1,394 88.68%
  • No

87 5.53%
  • Maybe

67 4.26%
  • None of the above

24 1.53%
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Should cannabis be legalized?

This was kind of a no brainer...shit, even Nich got it right for once!! j/k

Huh...1 no.

I can think of many reasons why the government should legalize it besides erasing the National Debt.

3.   Advertisements

in this society i wouldnt want it to. marketing it would be pretty gross. im all for decriminalization though.
    Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.

Yeah, but if it was legal you wouldn't need to buy it from the corporations, who would probably end up making it with all the radioactive fertilizers they make cigarettes with anyhow. I think lots of people would end up just growing it in their homes. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    This was kind of a no brainer...shit, even Nich got it right for once!! j/k

lol. asshole.

Yes decriminalization sounds good to me. I can just see how the goverment would take over and tax it beyond the average person's paycheck. Not to mention how the quality would more than likely be down-graded significantly. They would probably still have private growing illegal as well. All along they tell us(the people) we got we asked for(legalized marijuana.)

On the other hand, no plant that grows out of the ground should be made illegal. Just an example that first comes to mind would be Datura. Anyone looking for a legal alternative may turn to this and use it without being aware of the lethal side effects commonly associated with it. All because they were scared of the ''legal side effects'' of using marijuana. This person may say to themselves if Datura is legal then is must be harmless, unlike marijuana which must be illegal because something is 'unsafe' about it. Then again, consuming either of the two should be narrowed down to personal choice.

yes legalize

Please see my post under activism titled A Brief History of the Politics of
    Cannabis in North America. The original legislation was fought by numerous
    groups ranging from the American Medical Association to the Paint Council. The financial costs of the current legislation are obsecene, ranging into the billions of dollars depending on the data used. Any honest reevaluation of the original legislation will result in changes for the better
    Doctor G

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bennett

Vote choices:

* Yes

* No

* Maybe

* None of the above

Ron
    I have always liked the word decriminalization. Those that use are criminals. If legalization is the way, I'm all for it. But I like decriminalization better. For what it's worth, the government that governs least, governs best.

I dont know cause maybe they will sell it for more money or the weed can be crapy but if not. LEGALIZE IT!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast