Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1525 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pot Heads , Punkz , Juggaloz & Metal Heads ..mbrace me and unite (Junkez not welcum)

Hey Y'all its me CCP , the Punk Azz Pot Head Supreme !!!

what the fuck is up my lil Stoner'z , not much jsut chillin ,

im still watching .... * SIX - FEET - UNDER * ....

And & .... * - CARNIVA'LE - * .... cuz it's not tv , it's HBO

not to mention Roseanne , Family Guy , Nappy Dyna , Beavis & Butt-Head , Spike & Mike's Twiztid Animation , Robot Chicken , Inked , Back to the Future the Animated Series , Donnie Darko , The Crow , She-Devil , Surreal Life.

been listening too:
    Bob Marley , Deftones , Offspring (old) , Sum 41 , G-N-R , Smile Empty Soul , Incubus , Modest Mouse , Mudvayne , Smashing Pumpkins , Marilyn Manson , & H.I.M. !!!

how is everyone ?

my old peeps : RastaBill , MJM , Clevemire , 3 Shitz 2 the wind , GhostToker , sToNeDpEnGuIn420 , and of course my sexy lil stoner babe *LiLy*

Me and LaFawnDuh are late for sum prime Rib everyone so im gonan go for now , get back to me !!!

Peace Out

pix from carnivale and of me , and our friendz N crime MJ & Saddam
    crystal clear pepsi Reviewed by crystal clear pepsi on . Pot Heads , Punkz , Juggaloz & Metal Heads ..mbrace me and unite (Junkez not welcum) Hey Y'all its me CCP , the Punk Azz Pot Head Supreme !!! what the fuck is up my lil Stoner'z , not much jsut chillin , im still watching .... * SIX - FEET - UNDER * .... And & .... * - CARNIVA'LE - * .... cuz it's not tv , it's HBO not to mention Roseanne , Family Guy , Nappy Dyna , Beavis & Butt-Head , Spike & Mike's Twiztid Animation , Robot Chicken , Inked , Back to the Future the Animated Series , Donnie Darko , The Crow , She-Devil , Surreal Life. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Pot Heads , Punkz , Juggaloz & Metal Heads ..mbrace me and unite (Junkez not welcum)

more pix of carnivale and six feet under for yall i love it peace out home slice

Hey man! thanks for adding me in the list of peeps. I haven't spoken to you on msn for a while now, i'll see if you're there tonight
    Some nice pics there(^^)

shit i think this mite become a thread for you favorite pix , wether it be bands , bud , movies , or wahtever post pix of ur guilty pleasures here at CCP Head Quarters

Sweet
    Is that coke on the table in an "L" shape (just to the right of the centre)?
    As that has no place with all that lovely weed, and all the paraphenalia lol

The picture of you holding the baggy is cool, and that weed is sooo GREEN

Hey bro, how the fucks it going? You keep disappearing and then coming back... stay in one fucking place for a change! lol Good to see ya man!

oh ya, I used to watch Six Feet Under, it's fuckin awesome. And there's something pretty sexy about that red-headed stoner chick from the show, but I can't put my finger on it!

Is that a glass dick i see in one of those pictures? just wondered

Yo billy oh i mean CCP lol im just playin
    Nice to see you on the forum again after so long....i'll send you a holla when im not so busy, peace!!

here r sum pics i like

Quote Originally Posted by crystal clear pepsi
    Hey Y'all its me CCP , the Punk Azz Pot Head Supreme !!!

what the fuck is up my lil Stoner'z , not much jsut chillin ,

im still watching .... * SIX - FEET - UNDER * ....

And & .... * - CARNIVA'LE - * .... cuz it's not tv , it's HBO

not to mention Roseanne , Family Guy , Nappy Dyna , Beavis & Butt-Head , Spike & Mike's Twiztid Animation , Robot Chicken , Inked , Back to the Future the Animated Series , Donnie Darko , The Crow , She-Devil , Surreal Life.

been listening too:
    Bob Marley , Deftones , Offspring (old) , Sum 41 , G-N-R , Smile Empty Soul , Incubus , Modest Mouse , Mudvayne , Smashing Pumpkins , Marilyn Manson , & H.I.M. !!!

how is everyone ?

my old peeps : RastaBill , MJM , Clevemire , 3 Shitz 2 the wind , GhostToker , sToNeDpEnGuIn420 , and of course my sexy lil stoner babe *LiLy*

Me and LaFawnDuh are late for sum prime Rib everyone so im gonan go for now , get back to me !!!

Peace Out

pix from carnivale and of me , and our friendz N crime MJ & Saddam
    What up man? Damn.... it's like you up and fuckin dissappeared from the boards! (which... i did to for awhile)... either way, nice to see you're back man! (and what the hell is with not giving a shoutout to me? lol... damn commie....)

Smart man putting donnie darko in there... Best Movie E.V.E.R.

LOL REMEMBER CCP??!!

shit writing disapeared dude!!!! oh well i bet you remember anywayz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast