Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1828 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coke

I will be tryin coke this weekend, and I was wonderin if u could answer some questions for me. how may lines can i get out of a half gram? How many lines should i take and how often? Does weed help with the comedown?
    Cheers
    Brittoker Reviewed by Brittoker on . Coke I will be tryin coke this weekend, and I was wonderin if u could answer some questions for me. how may lines can i get out of a half gram? How many lines should i take and how often? Does weed help with the comedown? Cheers Rating: 5
    \"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.\"

2.   Advertisements

Coke

xanax helps better

Coke

Coke is a hell of a drug. Depending on how big your lines are, a half gram usualy gives me 4 good lines.

Coke

I have never tried xanax but weed has always worked for me to come down. I like to get my mouth really numb on coke and then drink liquor from the bottle. Try it.

Coke

well xanax will help u go to bed deffaintly...

Coke

Once you start coming down from Coc., you won't need anything to sleep. I don't anyways. I've dipped into it a few times, I usually get about 4 or 5 lines from halfG...maybe 6 if you want them smaller.

It's fun, be careful.

Coke

overated

Coke

i wouldnt say its fun..i dont do it..nor would i want to get into it..to addicting and fucks ur brain up way to much

Coke

Quote Originally Posted by lizka4200
    i wouldnt say its fun..i dont do it..nor would i want to get into it..to addicting and fucks ur brain up way to much
    I'm talking like, everyone once in awhile. You have some good friends, some good Coc., it is a ton of fun, ask anyone. Yes, it is very addicting and destructive, but any drug done in moderation, and for fun, not addiction, can be entertaining. It's the stupid ones who get addicted and ruin it for everyone else.

Coke

pepsi is better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast