Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Head Shop In SC

Can anyone tell me where a good head shop is in the Myrtle Beach/Conway area in South Carolina. Thanks
    cjh3387 Reviewed by cjh3387 on . Head Shop In SC Can anyone tell me where a good head shop is in the Myrtle Beach/Conway area in South Carolina. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Head Shop In SC

there's a 4 20 store in north myrtle, and some of the shops on the strip on ocean blvd. sell pieces, you just have to ask to see them.

Head Shop In SC

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinHaze
    there's a 4 20 store in north myrtle, and some of the shops on the strip on ocean blvd. sell pieces, you just have to ask to see them.
    420 store is overpriced and they do not even sell pipes. I am looking for a bong or bubbler anyways.

Head Shop In SC

alright nevermind then, i was just trying to be nice and answer your question

Head Shop In SC

I'm not sure you can find bongs in SC. Bubblers, pipes, and other small pieces you can. I plan on traveling to Infinity's End in Charlotte to look around sometime soon. Apparently they have quite the bong collection.
    \"And though we\'d eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised.\" -Time Trumpet, Episode 3