Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1905 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2nd time smoking!

shit sorta makes me want to quit for a bit, i want that fisheye effect again lol but a fuckin month? dammmmm

2.   Advertisements

2nd time smoking!

yeh the first smoking times were something to be remembered.. partially

2nd time smoking!

I have to admit that was a lot better than drinking. My mind didn't feel all fuzzy, it fealt like it just openned up and I could use it more than ever before. In tune with all kinds of stuff that I figured are always going on, but it takes MJ to know it. Trying to explain to a buddy on the phone how I really understood what was behind the painting in my house was seriously hilarious. I knew he didn't understand, cuz he wasn't smoking anything.

First I tried with a vodka bottle. I grinded the weed and put it in the bottom. I put the cap on with two holes in it. I covered the holes with tape. I then tried to heat up the bottom of the bottle over a candle, probably for half an hour, got some steam, but I think the bottle was just to big to really fill up with smoke. So I brought it inside and put it in a pan on a burner. I figured, heck, I have tape over the holes so it shouldn't smell up the house. I also turned on the fan above the stove. That heated it up really fast. I would take the tape off the top and put the straw in it really fast and take a deep lung full, put the tape back on and go outside to exhale. When I finally started feeling it, about 9 am, I took the bottle outside and did a few more puffs from it, cuz that's what people said to do on this forum, take a few more after you start to feel it. then I started feeling really good and the next 4 hours went by really fast. Also, some smoke did get out and set off my fire alarm

Howto

2nd time smoking!

Its weird I had a really horrible first time...

but on my 4th time, that was made me start smokin!

2nd time smoking!

why dont you smoke out of an apple...or make a bowl instead of going in your house and getting caught

2nd time smoking!

Quote Originally Posted by howto
    First I tried with a vodka bottle. I grinded the weed and put it in the bottom. I put the cap on with two holes in it. I covered the holes with tape. I then tried to heat up the bottom of the bottle over a candle, probably for half an hour, got some steam, but I think the bottle was just to big to really fill up with smoke. So I brought it inside and put it in a pan on a burner. I figured, heck, I have tape over the holes so it shouldn't smell up the house. I also turned on the fan above the stove. That heated it up really fast. I would take the tape off the top and put the straw in it really fast and take a deep lung full, put the tape back on and go outside to exhale. When I finally started feeling it, about 9 am, I took the bottle outside and did a few more puffs from it, cuz that's what people said to do on this forum, take a few more after you start to feel it. then I started feeling really good and the next 4 hours went by really fast. Also, some smoke did get out and set off my fire alarm

Howto
    wow that is a really good idea i never heard of anyone doing anything like that

2nd time smoking!

Lol, i have a freind that gets that high everytime he smokes.... and hes been smoking for a couple of months... his name is mark... i wrote about him.. goto the thread "my freind.."

2nd time smoking!

i do that every once in a while go about a week with out smoking and smoke a fat blunt by myself and its great

2nd time smoking!

wow.... i thought i was in the thread called "my friend"

2nd time smoking!

Quote Originally Posted by lizka4200
    why dont you smoke out of an apple...or make a bowl instead of going in your house and getting caught

I own my house, so I should be OK

Howto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast