Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1617 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Does anyone know if this works

I was woundering if you can "top" the branches?? and when cloning, do you take the cliping before or after harvest i heard some weird shit im just woundering THANX HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE!
    IrieInSocal Reviewed by IrieInSocal on . Does anyone know if this works I was woundering if you can "top" the branches?? and when cloning, do you take the cliping before or after harvest i heard some weird shit im just woundering THANX HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cool thanx man i appriciate the help

...you usually clone during veg, but can take clones 2-3 weeks into flower...I do...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=25408
    some people say that you can take clones anytime...I clone on new plants as soon as they show sex...Mom's are in perpetual state of veg, so clones are available anytime...also, I have not seen any evidence of clones taking longer to root if they are farther along, I've read it; but I haven't experienced it,..

Quote Originally Posted by latewood
    ...you usually clone during veg, but can take clones 2-3 weeks into flower...I do...http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=25408
    some people say that you can take clones anytime...I clone on new plants as soon as they show sex...Mom's are in perpetual state of veg, so clones are available anytime...also, I have not seen any evidence of clones taking longer to root if they are farther along, I've read it; but I haven't experienced it,..
    How do i make a plant a mother plant? how do you harvest without ruining the plant.?