Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1522 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Would you rather consume cannabis or alcohol?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cannabis

62 87.32%
  • Alcohol

9 12.68%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cannabis or Alcohol?

Would you rather consume cannabis or alcohol? Just curious.
    lemonboy Reviewed by lemonboy on . Cannabis or Alcohol? Would you rather consume cannabis or alcohol? Just curious. Rating: 5
    \"And though we\'d eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised.\" -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

2.   Advertisements

Cannabis or Alcohol?

well, i would rather be blazed than wasted, but i chose alchoal cuz with alchoal you can always be certain your gonna get fucked up, when weed i sometimes dont even get high.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

For me it changes like sometimes id want to be drunk and if im jsut chillin with friends in the day id rather smoke but its always nice to have both goin on

Cannabis or Alcohol?

Problem is...I get stupid when I get drunk. Besides...easier to keep my head about myself when I'm high. Wait...that doesn't make much sense does it? Stuff I was smokin' must be shit...LOL! Anyway, yeah...weed for me!

Cannabis or Alcohol?

Cannabis, no contest.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

whoever the fuck chose alcohol should be shot.

period.

i mean.. to clarify...if you had to choose between one.. or the other.. it's a no brainer.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

shot? well i think thats a little cruel but i'de agree if we just gave em wet willys. damn those r annoying.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

Alcohol can give me an upset tummy (usually just a nauseous feeling, but still). It also makes me act sillier, which I don't like, & makes me feel like crap the next day.

With weed, no upset tummy, no hangover, & I am just relaxed. Sometimes a bit silly, but in a much more mellow, controlled way. With weed I feel much more in control, & I don't feel poisoned the next morning.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

noooo shot! if i had to choose over shooting an acoholic or a pothead.. you can guess where i'm aiming.

Cannabis or Alcohol?

I was just wondering as on the rare ocassion I go to a party, everyone seems more interested in downing cupfulls of Hunch Punch than sharing a bowl with me They are missing out, I think. In general I consider alcohol to be poison. This doesn't stop me from consuming it, however.
    \"And though we\'d eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised.\" -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast