Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1639 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Headshop?

I'm looking for a headshop in NJ. I know of 2, and I'm not crazy about either of them. The Inner Eye in Montclair is rather pricey, and Adreneline Rush in Newark (actually a tattoo parlor, but with some pipes and stuff) has a very small selection. Other than going into the city (which I hate to do), does anybody know of anyolace? I'm willing to take a road trip for a day if necessary. Thanks, ya'll!
    StonerBlond74 Reviewed by StonerBlond74 on . Headshop? I'm looking for a headshop in NJ. I know of 2, and I'm not crazy about either of them. The Inner Eye in Montclair is rather pricey, and Adreneline Rush in Newark (actually a tattoo parlor, but with some pipes and stuff) has a very small selection. Other than going into the city (which I hate to do), does anybody know of anyolace? I'm willing to take a road trip for a day if necessary. Thanks, ya'll! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Headshop?

hey you could try wonderland in philly when i was there i picked up some nice pieces its located at 20th and walnut i think the address is 2037 walnut peace to you and yours

Headshop?

I'm way at the opposite side of Jersey from Philly. I'm actually only about 20 minutes from Manhattan, but just HATE going there, crowds and all.

Headshop?

New Hope, DUH!

The best little fuckin' town ever.
    Check out..-thinks- what was it.. Something love..or something.. Fuck I'll remember it eventually.

Headshop?

Outta Control is a good shop from what I heard. I'm not sure where it is, maybe Keyport.

Headshop?

I am about 15 min from manhattan also, you can ride up to PA to the flea markets and all, great prices, about 45 min on a saturday, email me
    [email protected]

there are some other local ones in jersey too

Headshop?

i'll pick up and in my convertible and shofer you to the greenwich village [headshops] then we can go smoke a fatty in washington square park [email protected]

Headshop?

i got a piece from new york and its SIIICKKK

Headshop?

your in elizabeth, I'm in plainfield but anyway, yeah, just go into manhattan, dont be scared ehhehee, theres a place call the blue nile, its not bad, good prices and decent selection. and its in the village, a stones throw away from you, and if anything go on the train

Headshop?

Outta control in keyport is very good. they got nice everything. i suggest you take a look there
    [COLOR=\"Blue\"]\"If it turns out that cannabis is the cure for cancer and the government suppressed this information for 25 years and continues to suppress it, then the body count alone will make this the biggest holocaust in recorded history,\" Cushing writes
    <br> any posts made by me are purely fictional and are not real<br>
    Smoke weed every day:rasta: :rasta: [/COLOR]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast