Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1530 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spider mites durring flowering

Can I use the soap and water trick durring flowering? should I spray the buds? what is the ratio of soap to water? -Thanks
    Mrs.WeedChick Reviewed by Mrs.WeedChick on . Spider mites durring flowering Can I use the soap and water trick durring flowering? should I spray the buds? what is the ratio of soap to water? -Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

well i feel for you i have the same probs.. not sure myself about the soapy water maybe u should let people know how far into flowering they are? i hate using anything that smells.. u should go get some predator insects? theyre only cheap.

mines at 7 weeks n every day im pullin a few mited leaves off.. n there startin on the big bud-fans... i also wana know will the mites cain my buds while its cut n dryin ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.WeedChick
    Can I use the soap and water trick durring flowering? should I spray the buds? what is the ratio of soap to water? -Thanks
    I don't use the soap trick myself. I use hot pepper wax spray it's safe to use up to harvest and does not affect the taste that I have ever noticed.

I used neem oil with pyrithin(spelling) and those mites don't seem to give a shit no matter what I spray...I'm beginning to think there never gonna go away.
    Never grow romulan in a super dry,hot climate the mite wont get off that strain ...the rest of my strain hold them of for the most part.
    Every post I make is purely fictional. Any information I have about cannabis is either through common sense or intensive reading. Any pictures posted by myself or anyone using my username are not my own and are in fact picture found on google images. I will not be held responsible for anything that I say on these forums.

i use the pyrethium bombs about 20 bucks each usually have to do it twice a cycle, which means 4 bombs, set 1 off wait 3 - 4 days for eggs to hatch and do another, imagine if you had 1 to 2 thousand little bloodsuckers feeding off of you, or you could do nothing and use it as a selling point call it mitey 026/14 and raise the price
    People are generally lazy and hold onto currently held false beliefs. This condition is not acceptable to the ethical atheist. It is not good enough to sit comfortably with your knowledge of the Universe and look in pity at those who are still governed by lies, mythology and sensationalism. Scientific education is the only way to prevail. Only by increasing the comprehension of scientific truths can we hope to continue our progress past the Dark Ages.

For your setup I would use the bug bombs too. Nice see of green you have going there too.
    How are you watering the middle plants or the ones one the back wall?

holf fucking shit man, thats alot of plants

there is a hole in the middle and i use a 4 ft wand

get some ladybugs they eat all the spidermites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast