Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1600 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What are you smoking in Columbia?

Hey all. I'm, curious as to what everyone else in Columbia is smoking.

I've been smoking pretty heavily for about a year now and I usually buy quality commercial bud at about $45-50 per 8th, $90 per 4th and occasionally some fine kb for $45 per 8th, $90 per 4th. I buy regularly face-to-face these days from guys I know personally. The commercial is mostly indica and the kb is usually a mellow sativa hybrid that is quite blissful. Very rarely am I disappointed.

What are your experiences in the city?
    lemonboy Reviewed by lemonboy on . What are you smoking in Columbia? Hey all. I'm, curious as to what everyone else in Columbia is smoking. I've been smoking pretty heavily for about a year now and I usually buy quality commercial bud at about $45-50 per 8th, $90 per 4th and occasionally some fine kb for $45 per 8th, $90 per 4th. I buy regularly face-to-face these days from guys I know personally. The commercial is mostly indica and the kb is usually a mellow sativa hybrid that is quite blissful. Very rarely am I disappointed. What are your experiences in Rating: 5
    \"And though we\'d eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised.\" -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

2.   Advertisements

thai, hawiian haze and gold, peper jack, white rhino and jack herer ...

all killer bud but the wr is the best ...

and it seems to me they are ripping you off, i hate rip offs ...

It all kind of depends on where you are in the food chain. That's just reality, unfortunately.
    \"And though we\'d eliminated the threat of the enemy flying planes into buildings, no-one was prepared for terrorists flying two buildings into the sides of planes. No-one was killed but a lot of people were surprised.\" -Time Trumpet, Episode 3

Are ya'll all from Columbia?

Anybody close to West Columbia?

Ya man I live in West Columbia!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always have budz. Im smokin mainly a nice high grade skunk mix, AK-47 & Rox. Id love to try sum white rhino.

Yeah. My situation has changed for the better recently too

Stoned we need to get together and smoke some, I'd like to try that Rox

What's your e-mail dude?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast