Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What are you smoking in Columbia?

that looks like dirt

And Your Pix Are Where?.......let's see wut u call good......if thats dirt.....ur just jealous or mad u aint got no weed.....or all u smoke is shwag...........imp:

i never scrolled down the main message area to see the local section. this is great! i am moving to Columbia to go to USC this coming summer and i was worried about the herb scene down here. from what i heard it was mad dry and crappy... from this thread it looks pretty HOT! when i come down i am hoping one of ya'll can get me a connection... i have already been busted once, and being an education major, i can't afford another cause i already used my get-out-of-jail-free (first time offender) card!!!

anyone here think they can help a fellow stoner out??? it won't be til like late june or early july, but it can't hurt to add you to my buddy list for later

4.   Advertisements

Go Tigers! I'm not exactly in Columbia...

scooterjay! I thought I tried to get up a conversation with you down the street, latewood

columbiacuban... those buds look nice to me! they might not be dried the prettiest... but i bet your lungs don't care about that!!! i would be happy to get a hold of some of that when i move down to Columbia!!!

were where you guys when i needed you!!! no, you wait until i live a thousand miles away.....

Quote Originally Posted by brookerosebud
    were where you guys when i needed you!!! no, you wait until i live a thousand miles away.....

bummer...wish I would've known you were close...lol love/peace

LOL u city guys really paying way to much lol I can find commercial mex for $100 an oz $300 for primo sensi bud an im from the upper PD

i know one person for good good and one person for schwagg he calls good good lol.. too bad for me. quit 5 yrs ago and back then i had the best around and lots of it knew where to get it when it was dry.. here it is 5 yrs later anm smoking again and am stuck with only two guys yay me ! last i got from him he said it was blue berry kush ?
    :S1: Bluntman to the rescue !!

I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234